Catholic school kids taunt Native American man - FAKE NEWS

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I posted this in the other thread but it deserves its own spotlight.

It's coming out that this story is fake news. Witnesses are saying Philips approached the students, not the other way around,. If you watch the "incriminating" video, what are you actually seeing? A kid standing there smiling at a NA man beating a drum. Kids chanting in the background, as people are wont to do at these marches, most not even facing the drum guy.

It's interesting how this story got picked up, massaged to promote the message the media wants you to embrace, and convinced the sheeple that they are seeing something that's not there.

Our media in this country is running amok and that needs to stop. I think any news outlet that put out this bull#### story should be shut down and #### your free speech. If you deliberately lie, you are not a real news organization, you are a liar.

And you sheeple who believe the media rather than your own eyes? Yeah, you need to stop too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I saw this last night around midnight. I couldn't remember where by the time I woke up this morning.

Bonehead

I have to admit when I first saw this it worked as the media intended. I don't understand how anyone could get any sort of enjoyment from spinning a story like this.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have to admit when I first saw this it worked as the media intended.

My first thought was, "What am I looking at? When does the taunting begin?"

It's like when I read some progbot fake news story that informs me Trump said something so horribly racist and hate-filled that I should immediately scream for his impeachment, then I watch the vid and am like, "Why wouldn't they show the part where he said the horrible thing?"

I'm convinced it's merely a social experiment: "How well can we control the sheeple? Can we tell them something, show video that indicates nothing of the sort, then convince them that they saw the thing that wasn't there?" And more importantly "Can we convince the sheeple that they are seeing the Emperor's gorgeous robes, to the point that they become violent and want to attack anyone who points out that the Emperor is actually naked?"

Clearly it works on Trans and other clinically insane types.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's alarming is that the kid in the center of the video is almost certainly getting death threats from insane bots who believe the #### the "news" media slops out. I hope he sues their asses off.

Seriously, if it were up to me every single one of the fake news outlets that made this kid famous would be stood up in front of a firing squad.

Hijinx

I have to admit when I first saw this it worked as the media intended. I don't understand how anyone could get any sort of enjoyment from spinning a story like this.

This isn't about enjoyment this is cold and calculated Anti Christian and Anti Trump.

transporter

My first thought was, "What am I looking at? When does the taunting begin?"

It's like when I read some progbot fake news story that informs me Trump said something so horribly racist and hate-filled that I should immediately scream for his impeachment, then I watch the vid and am like, "Why wouldn't they show the part where he said the horrible thing?"

I'm convinced it's merely a social experiment: "How well can we control the sheeple? Can we tell them something, show video that indicates nothing of the sort, then convince them that they saw the thing that wasn't there?" And more importantly "Can we convince the sheeple that they are seeing the Emperor's gorgeous robes, to the point that they become violent and want to attack anyone who points out that the Emperor is actually naked?"

Clearly it works on Trans and other clinically insane types.

Spitbubble...I know you aren't very bright...so just a couple of quick points...

1. thought you had me on "ignore"? You can't even be honest about something silly like that?

2. and here is the real question...if all this is "fake"...why didn't the school stand up for its kids??? Why did the school issue an apology? The school is

3. Why were the kids chanting "Build the wall"?

As for YOUR source...Cowger...this is a 19 year old kid with a youtube site. You are going to accept THAT site as being more truthful than the Associated Press? How desperate are you to rationalize your vote and ongoing support for Trump?? His posts on youtube include such things as "drag queens make kids gay"..."Trump Was A Democrat When He Made Lewd Remarks About Women"...and he has made 12 postings in the past 2 years....https://www.youtube.com/user/CaidenCowgerShow this is what YOU call a news source!!!

And you call others insane???? :killingme :killingme :killingme

BTW...here is the statement from Covington Catholic HS:

A MESSAGE FROM THE DIOCESE OF COVINGTON AND COVINGTON CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person.

The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion.
We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement.

The Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High School

https://www.covcath.org/

I guess the school and the diocese are aslo nothing more than shills for the MSM too, right?

Feeling stupid yet, spitbubble? You should...but then you probably don't. You revere a man who claims the Nazi's marching in Charlottesville, including the man who drove his car into a crowd killing a woman, were "good people".

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Shew....you sure blew that one, Tranny. On all points.

You really are unhinged. For once I hope a family has turned someone in under the new "red flag" law....you.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Spitbubble...I know you aren't very bright...so just a couple of quick points...

1. thought you had me on "ignore"? You can't even be honest about something silly like that?

2. and here is the real question...if all this is "fake"...why didn't the school stand up for its kids??? Why did the school issue an apology? The school is

As for YOUR source...Cowger...this is a 19 year old kid with a youtube site. You are going to accept THAT site as being more truthful than the Associated Press? How desperate are you to rationalize your vote and ongoing support for Trump?? His posts on youtube include such things as "drag queens make kids gay"..."Trump Was A Democrat When He Made Lewd Remarks About Women"...and he has made 12 postings in the past 2 years....https://www.youtube.com/user/CaidenCowgerShow this is what YOU call a news source!!!

And you call others insane???? :killingme :killingme :killingme

BTW...here is the statement from Covington Catholic HS:

https://www.covcath.org/

I guess the school and the diocese are aslo nothing more than shills for the MSM too, right?

Feeling stupid yet, spitbubble? You should...but then you probably don't. You revere a man who claims the Nazi's marching in Charlottesville, including the man who drove his car into a crowd killing a woman, were "good people".

not necessarily, the fact that the left consists of psycho terrorists makes people apologize just to keep the building from being burnt to the ground.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You are going to accept THAT site as being more truthful than the Associated Press?

I am going to believe my own eyes rather than what your masters are trying to convince me I saw.

You're an evil person, Trans. Not just mean, but evil. You believe and perpetuate a lie that hurts people because you are so filled with hatred. I'd tell you to get help but I think you're beyond that. Evil is in your soul and you don't care who you hurt. In fact, you enjoy hurting people because you are sick.

Clearly nobody cares enough to help you, and that is sad.

officeguy

Like the GEICO commercial says: Because that is what you do if one of your underlings is under attack !

The times when a company, school or univesity could say 'we are aware of the alleged incident and will launch an internal investigation to see what if any action from our end is necessary' are over. If social media attacks one of your employees, you now have to pre-emptively fire them and trash their reputation.

Because the wall needs to be built.

BOP

You are going to accept THAT site as being more truthful than the Associated Press?

I would trust the word of Charlie Manson before I'd trust anything the mainstream media puts out. You claim to be the smartest mo-fo ever to not be in the White House, but you swallow everything that agrees with your hateful agenda like Chris Matthews swallowed Obama spooge.

PeoplesElbow

Now some penis head democrat wants to make it against the law to wear Trump hat.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...or-democrat-ban-teens-from-wearing-maga-hats/

Where do the Democrats find these idiots?

That is straight out fascist. I had friends in high school that called George Bush and now Donald Trump fascist, they disappoint me greatly, not that they are liberal, but that they think a point of view they disagree with is fascist and have no problem doing fascist things to support their own.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now some penis head democrat wants to make it against the law to wear Trump hat.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...or-democrat-ban-teens-from-wearing-maga-hats/

Where do the Democrats find these idiots?

That is disturbing and that man should be removed from Congress immediately. He is not an "idiot", he is a fascist and has no place in our government. I don't believe for one minute that he represents the people of Louisville with this sort of extremist rhetoric.

mitzi

Did anyone watch the entire video (one and a half hours). I have no life, I did. There's a lot more to this than just the clip going around. That class and their chaperones were WAY out of their element. The things the Isrealites were yelling to them was really bad. The elder man and the other Natives were watching and entered the situation to try and diffuse it. So the kid decides to try and be a bad ass and stare him down while the others act like asses. Gotta love DC and the marches/protests.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Did anyone watch the entire video (one and a half hours). I have no life, I did. There's a lot more to this than just the clip going around. That class and their chaperones were WAY out of their element. The things the Isrealites were yelling to them was really bad. The elder man and the other Natives were watching and entered the situation to try and diffuse it. So the kid decides to try and be a bad ass and stare him down while the others act like asses. Gotta love DC and the marches/protests.

Welcome to the new America. Land of the not so free, unless you are an illegal, or Marxist.

Last edited:

mitzi

Welcome to the new America. Land of the not so free, unless you are an illegal, or Marxist.

It's been like this many times in the past. During the hostage crisis in Iran, a protest was going on and anyone who looked Muslim had dog food thrown at them. A man I worked with lived in the area and had dog food thrown on him and spit on. He was an American, his parents were from from India and Hindu. Protests can get nasty.