TDS incident #10984325480454151: Trump caused Mom's death

BOP

You can't make this crap up.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ly-blames-87-year-old-mothers-death-on-trump/

Frances Irene Finley Williams died November 21 at age 87 and her family blames President Donald Trump for hastening her demise.

This story is only now receiving attention because the woman’s 66-year-old son, Art Williams, demanded and received an apology from the Louisville Courier-Journal, the local paper that ran her obituary.

Based on a longstanding obituary policy about not including anything negative, the newspaper refused to publish a line that read, “Her passing was hastened by her continued frustration with the Trump administration.”

Note to Transmission's Slipping: the woman's son demanded and RECEIVED an apology, even though the paper did nothing wrong.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Those people are ####ing crazy and belong in an asylum, not out waltzing around in public.

BOP

Those people are ####ing crazy and belong in an asylum, not out waltzing around in public.

I'm beginning to believe that there aren't enough asylums. Maybe that's why so many countries throughout history have engaged in genocide and purges.

Hijinx

Based on a longstanding obituary policy about not including anything negative, the newspaper refused to publish a line that read, “Her passing was hastened by her continued frustration with the Trump administration.”

I have never seen that on a death certificate, and we all in this forum know that frustration with Trump and TDS will not kill you.

If it would Tranny would have kicked the bucket long ago.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I have never seen that on a death certificate, and we all in this forum know that frustration with Trump and TDS will not kill you.

If it would Tranny would have kicked the bucket long ago.

A little :offtopic: but if Tranny the Nanny did return to dust, I bet posts in the politics forum would drop 50% over night.