Kathy Griffin Calls for Doxxing High School Kids: I Want NAMES

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Comedian and far-left activist Kathy Griffin called for doxxing and publicly shaming the high school students at Friday’s March for Life who were accused of mocking a Native American man.

“Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these ####ers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again,” Kathy Griffin said in a social media post Sunday.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...mciY9qrRmfp4uyXHnXCYf9NmTyFoamf4WEMU-ij6X2UqI

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I guess the moron missed the "rest of the story". The fact that the first round of media reports were wildly wrong and that the student toward whom much of the initial report was directed against has not only identified himself; he's gone quite public with his denouncements of the wildly skewed "news" accounts.

PeoplesElbow

Whenever a celebrity or someone with a bully pulpit calls for the doxing of someone people should show up at their house.

What do they think is going to happen by doxing someone? Eventually someone is going to die from it, someone will go to jail for life, and they will have nothing happen to them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Comedian and far-left activist Kathy Griffin called for doxxing and publicly shaming the high school students at Friday’s March for Life who were accused of mocking a Native American man.

“Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these ####ers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again,” Kathy Griffin said in a social media post Sunday.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...mciY9qrRmfp4uyXHnXCYf9NmTyFoamf4WEMU-ij6X2UqI

I saw her tweets and reported them. If Twitter really means it when they say they want to cut down on the social media hate, they will ban her account. I'm betting they don't, though.

They also say they want to eliminate fake news, but I notice that Buzzfeed is still posting their crap.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I saw her tweets and reported them. If Twitter really means it when they say they want to cut down on the social media hate, they will ban her account. I'm betting they don't, though.

They also say they want to eliminate fake news, but I notice that Buzzfeed is still posting their crap.
Rules for Thee... Not for Me!

Hijinx

One would think that a person who had been doxed like Kathy was would be the first to be against it.
But haters gotta hate and Kathy is a hater.

Hijinx

I suspect any day we will be reading about her OD death.

She looks anorexic now,and a lot of dopers don't eat properly,
You could very well be right.
She is certainly living a miserable existence and it shows in her statements and professional life.

She needs to see a professional like another certain person we all hear from daily.