Where does a man go to meet women

BernieP

Resident PIA
Fairly new to the area. A co-worked pointed out this site and thought I would put the quesiton here. Where does a man go to meet women in these parts?
Oh, and please don't say "Great Mills Road". I've read the local paper/

Tina2001aniT

BernieP said:
Fairly new to the area. A co-worked pointed out this site and thought I would put the quesiton here. Where does a man go to meet women in these parts?
:howdy:

:moon:

BernieP said:

Brass Rail

mAlice

professional daydreamer
BernieP said:

How old are you? What are your interests?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
BernieP said:
There is an establishment on Rt. 5 called the Brass Rail, with quality women.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
DoWhat said:
There is an establishment on Rt. 5 called the Brass Rail, with quality women.
Church is always a good place to find a good woman to take home and meet yo momma...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
itsbob said:
Church is always a good place to find a good woman to take home and meet yo momma...

I doubt that he's looking for a good woman for his momma.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
elaine said:
I doubt that he's looking for a good woman for his momma.
I'm doubting that also... but wanted to see what exactly he was looking for.. Ya never know.. he just maybe the perfect gentleman all the women in here are looking for!

fttrsbeerwench

If you are 44, as your profile says, maybe Brass Rail would be a bad idea. I thought only very young girls go there.I havn't been there in ages, but if you like to dance go to Waldorf or over to Solomons. If you like to do something other than drink, I always try to find something to do on the weekends thats a little different...SMILES!!!!

H

HollowSoul

you would be better getting a mail order bride then try to find something worth while here....at least there you get what you pay for

CMC122

Go Braves!
HollowSoul said:
you would be better getting a mail order bride then try to find something worth while here....at least there you get what you pay for
You should not be allowed to answer these threads:ohwell:

H

HollowSoul

CMC122 said:
You should not be allowed to answer these threads:ohwell:
:lol: sorry then.........disreguard my previous post...evidently i am a bitter person that with my dark moods am destined to walk the earth a crotchety old fart cussing at happyness.....

CMC122

Go Braves!
HollowSoul said:
:lol: sorry then.........disreguard my previous post...evidently i am a bitter person that with my dark moods am destined to walk the earth a crotchety old fart cussing at happyness.....
Eureka!

:love: