John Edwards...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
I love when he says, "90% of the coalition" as if to show a larger number while disregarding the Iraqi contribution, but then Cheney just wipes his ass with him.

Edwards was completely disoriented there and was rattled into talking back outside his time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Edwards' assertions that things aren't going well over in Iraq are particularly infuriating to me. I just talked to my son this afternoon and he says things are going better than expected. Says the Iraqis are taking the brunt of the casualties and they're pissed as hell that our politicians over here (meaning Kerry and the rest of the Dems) are belittling what they consider THEIR war that the Americans are helping with.

SmallTown

Football season!
I bet people who don't follow politics, or people from other countries who have watched the debates are asking why the heck is Bush the president, and Cheney the vice president.
Yet another example of why when something happens, Cheney goes into hiding and Bush stays in plain view. They know who to protect.

BuddyLee

Football addict
SmallTown said:
I bet people who don't follow politics, or people from other countries who have watched the debates are asking why the heck is Bush the president, and Cheney the vice president.
Yet another example of why when something happens, Cheney goes into hiding and Bush stays in plain view. They know who to protect.
Kerry v. Cheney

Bush v. Edwards

I see that as a better fitting debate. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SmallTown said:
One of the things I like about Bush is that he's not the smartest guy in his Administration. It's doubtful that Cheney would have gotten elected as President - he just doesn't have the charisma that the retard voters need. Soccer Moms don't want to have sex with him and NASCAR Dads don't want to pop a 10-oz with him.

SmallTown

Football season!
vraiblonde said:
I know - I couldn't believe that. Cheney should have called him on that.
Cheney gave the appropriate response to that.

Loved the question about Edwards (trial lawyers) being a reason health cost is sky rocketing!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They have a plan! Yippee!

Edwards has probably said that phrase tonight as many times as Bush said, "It's hard work" last week.

Christy

b*tch rocket
SmallTown said:
IYet another example of why when something happens, Cheney goes into hiding and Bush stays in plain view. They know who to protect.

:yikes: I'd never considered that. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Edwards speaks in soundbites with no regard to what the question was. It's his lawyer training coming out.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
vraiblonde said:
Maybe for the next Prez debate we can get Cheney to do a Cyrano for Bush?

:lmao: Except instead of Cyrano, I see Steve Martin in Roxanne yelling from the side. It was the first visual I got.

Also, anyone notice the media spin on CBS already trying to hit... You called it!

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
CBS talks very shortly with a Republican and quickly moves to Feinstein with leading questions and a long conversation... with her praising Edwards great performance and Cheney's non-performance!!

I think Larry gets the prize!

SmallTown

Football season!
Considering his "opponent" and his relative lack of political experience, I think Edwards did quite well. I think give him 4 more years of political service, and in 2008 he may very well be a very good candidate for the dems.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
You know thats Hillary's spot, right ST?

CBS has just declared Edwards the winner by double of Cheney. :killingme

From 200 undeclared voters... :lol: