Bush & Cheney Concede Saddam had no WMDs

BuddyLee

Football addict
jlabsher said:
Now they're saying we went to Iraq because of UN issues

My question would be: Is this considered a flip or a flop? :confused:

Vice President Dick Cheney brushed aside the central findings of chief U.S. weapons hunter Charles Duelfer - that Saddam not only had no weapons of mass destruction and had not made any since 1991, but that he had no capability of making any either - while Bush unapologetically defended his decision to invade Iraq.
:ohwell:

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
I think it's a Flop!:)

It seems Bush's platform found out it had no legs to stand on, and now it's crashing hard. :shutup:

Pete

Repete
I have a question. If a man robs a bank and in the process of the robbery waves a gun and shoots a few people, then the police catch up to him later and tell him to put his hands up but he refuses 16 commands to remove his hands from his pockets and put them over his head are they wrong for taking him down?

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
Pete said:
I have a question. If a man robs a bank and in the process of the robbery waves a gun and shoots a few people, then the police catch up to him later and tell him to put his hands up but he refuses 16 commands to remove his hands from his pockets and put them over his head are they wrong for taking him down?

What??? Saddam didn't do anything wrong. Don't you watch the TV??? He didn't have WMD. He told the truth.

What you should have said is if someone goes into a bank and the police claim that person has a gun and is going to rob the bank and they take him to the police station and found out he doesn't have a gun, and wasn't going to rob the bank and they find out he was just getting some money out to pay the rent, then :lmao: imprison him for no reason. Are they wrong for taking him down?

SmallTown

Football season!
Pete said:
Is the robbery now, or 12 years in the past?

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
vraiblonde said:
You are insane.

Why are we after someone who hasn't done anything to American's? I think North Korea poses more of threat considering there proximity to the US, and they have NUKES.....Saddam had nothing??????? :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
UrbanPancake said:
I think North Korea poses more of threat considering there proximity to the US, and they have NUKES.....Saddam had nothing???????
I don't really give a #### what you "think". You get your news from Michael Moore - I get mine from someone who's not only doing a tour in Iraq right now BUT he went directly to Iraq FROM Korea.

I'll email my son's commander today and let him know that none of them know what they're talking about and that we have the know-it-all expert right here on the Somd.com forums.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
UrbanPancake said:
Why are we after someone who hasn't done anything to American's? I think North Korea poses more of threat considering there proximity to the US, and they have NUKES.....Saddam had nothing??????? :killingme
Let me ask you this...

You have now stated yourself that North Korea has nukes, and that they pose a serious threat to the U.S.

Currently, both John Kerry and George W. would agree with you on that point, based on the intelligence we have now.

If, by chance, George W. is re-elected and he invades North Korea only to find that they *didn't* have nukes, despite what we now "know", are you going to call him a liar?

And if, by chance John Kerry is elected and he invades North Korea only to find that they *didn't* have nukes, despite what we now "know", are you going to call him a liar?

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
vraiblonde said:
I don't really give a #### what you "think". You get your news from Michael Moore - I get mine from someone who's not only doing a tour in Iraq right now BUT he went directly to Iraq FROM Korea.

I'll email my son's commander today and let him know that none of them know what they're talking about and that we have the know-it-all expert right here on the Somd.com forums.

In another forum I have written about how my brother is in the War and is totally against it. He is also voting for Kerry. It's not fair he has to be in Iraq fighting a war that shouldn't have happened. He should be home with his wife and three kids. Instead he went to war with a country that didn't even have enough weapons to defend itself from us. Go figure...........................
Well it seems that my brother is unimportant, and since he's over there and he's giving me first hand information also it must be irrelevant.

Secondly you really didn't have to go through all that trouble at contacting your son's commander. That was really thoughtful of you. :howdy: :patriot:

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
SmallTown said:
Is the robbery now, or 12 years in the past?
Does it matter if it was 12 years ago or yesterday? If he robbed a bank and in the process killed lets say 15- 20 people and was known to have a bunch of guns.

Pete

Repete
sleuth said:
Let me ask you this...

You have now stated yourself that North Korea has nukes, and that they pose a serious threat to the U.S.

Currently, both John Kerry and George W. would agree with you on that point, based on the intelligence we have now.

If, by chance, George W. is re-elected and he invades North Korea only to find that they *didn't* have nukes, despite what we now "know", are you going to call him a liar?

And if, by chance John Kerry is elected and he invades North Korea only to find that they *didn't* have nukes, despite what we now "know", are you going to call him a liar?
:notworthy:

Pete

Repete
UrbanPancake said:
Yes it does. We enslaved minorities about 170 years ago. Should the world go to war with us over this????????
In your slavery scenario where we beaten in armed conflict by a alliance of nations and ordered to stop and open for inspection to ensure we were not doing it anymore, yet refused and expelled the inspectors countless times, took pot shots at other countries that were enforcing no fly zones?

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
Pete said:
In your slavery scenario where we beaten in armed conflict by a alliance of nations and ordered to stop and open for inspection to ensure we were not doing it anymore, yet refused and expelled the inspectors countless times, took pot shots at other countries that were enforcing no fly zones?

So what your saying is it doesn't apply towards the US. Only other Countries. I see, you wouldn't be a very good Foreign Diplomat. I think you would purse your lips and smirk to much at our Foreign Dignitaries. (Like old BUSHY) :lol: :razz:

Pete

Repete
UrbanPancake said:
So what your saying is it doesn't apply towards the US. Only other Countries. I see, you wouldn't be a very good Foreign Diplomat. I think you would purse your lips and smirk to much at our Foreign Dignitaries. (Like old BUSHY) :lol: :razz:

You make no sense.

You are correct however I would suck at being a diplomat. Since our method of foriegn policy finally culminated with 9/11, after ramping up with Kobar Towers, Cole, African Embasies, Beruit and dozens more that escape me I would see that the old way was not going to work.

I was proud when W made that speech, You are either WITH US OR AGAINST US and he is carrying through. I am not nor have I ever been a fan of the war in Iraq, but
1. Sadam deserved to be toppled because he thumbed his nose at the UN of years flat out refusing to comply with the cease fire.

2. Sadam bluffed having WMD's to scare people and it backfired.

3. He hated our guts and with his location in close proximity it would n't take a rocket scientist of figure he was harboring/funding/training terrorists

We have run around lucky while the namby pamby types in Europe took it on the chin when their people were getting blown up and killed. When they came here it changed everything becaus we are Americans, we didn't get here by taking it on the chin. So now we have to kick a little ass :shrug: I would rather do it now so my kid doesn't have to grow up in an atmosphere like Isreal where going to get a Pizza might be your last act.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
UrbanPancake said:
Yes it does. We enslaved minorities about 170 years ago. Should the world go to war with us over this????????
No need! Once the admin traces your IP we can have them come and collect you for extridition and prosecution.

:jet: