Who lost power?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Obviously, it's back on now but I heard it went out in all of southern MD.

Jameo

What?!
We did in Lexington Park:rolleyes: Good thing I wasn't working on anything important!:clap:

What happened? :confused:

jimmy

Drunkard
Lost it everywhere from what I can tell....is it even possible for the whole area to go down like that? I mean, Lex Park and base, I thought, were on different grids or whatever...weird.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Veridian Engineering in the Park on 235 lost it also. I was told the entire base lost it too. I bet someone cut it doing construction. Who knows, at least its back on. I bet there were alot of cussing going on at that time, a lot of us lost documents we were working on.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed
My AOL Instant Messaging is hosed too. Can't log back on. Anyone else?

Mine is working fine. But I was having problems with it yesterday, so maybe it is only affecting some users on base at a time. :confused:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jimmy
Lost it everywhere from what I can tell....is it even possible for the whole area to go down like that? I mean, Lex Park and base, I thought, were on different grids or whatever...weird.
Very strange for it to have gone out in St. Mary's and Calvert.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jazz lady

Mine is working fine. But I was having problems with it yesterday, so maybe it is only affecting some users on base at a time. :confused:
Its back on now.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Heard the power failure was caused by a guy trying to hook his cell phone up to an antenna array south of the base to get better reception..:biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
Heard the power failure was caused by a guy trying to hook his cell phone up to an antenna array south of the base to get better reception..:biggrin:
Using what? a coat hanger??? :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Just talked with the wife. No loss in the Compton area which is amazing because we usually lose it when no one else does.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
grrrrrrrrrrrrr ... apparently since the power went out this morning, my tv won't stay on for more than a couple seconds and then shuts down :mad: anybody have any suggestions why its doing this ? I am mechanically and electronically impaired :frown:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Rane
grrrrrrrrrrrrr ... apparently since the power went out this morning, my tv won't stay on for more than a couple seconds and then shuts down :mad: anybody have any suggestions why its doing this ? I am mechanically and electronically impaired :frown:

Mine did that once after a power failure. I finally turned off both the satellite box and the TV, unplugged them both for about 5 minutes, replugged them in, and it worked fine afterwards. Still don't know what the problem was. :confused: