holy sh!t

Aimhigh2000

huh?

Are some of you watching the same debate? Bush won round 5 IMO, but the other polls have Kerry ahead. Bush said "fassel" what is that? I think Bush can come back, but I have him slightly behind. He has to watch his pronunciation. But he is holding up.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Aimhigh2000 said:
Are some of you watching the same debate? Bush won round 5 IMO, but the other polls have Kerry ahead. Bush said "fassel" what is that? I think Bush can come back, but I have him slightly behind. He has to watch his pronunciation. But he is holding up.

You're planning to vote on who can enunciate better? :confused:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Did Kerry just say that our budget was not in a deficit before Bush took over the presidency? :confused:

SmallTown

Football season!
oh shoot. He was doing so well. Get to the environment, starts babbling again. Come on bushy, get back to your earlier self!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Kerry is going to be the next Bill Nye. Bill Nye the science guy. Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!:guitar:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Aimhigh2000 said:
Bush said "fassel" what is that? .

You don't understand his accent. What he said was "facile", to do easily.

Look, Bush will never be the North Eastern Brahman all Dems would love to see again, like as in Kennedy. He has made gaffs already that make me feel embarrased, i.e. "their beliefs was wrong", or "their goals was to make things work out".

Kerry has run this debate as he did the last, and as he has during his entire campaign: "I, Kerry, will solve all problems." The President is the manager of the Executive Branch of government. He brings the best people to his side, to steer this country in the right direction. Kerry has not done this in his entire political life. He didn't do it in Vietnam. He didn't do it in the Senate for the last 20 years. He speaks very well, and can think on his feet. I'll grant him that. But that doesn't make a president...