7 Month Old Fetus Found

meme

The Smart Hooker
I was up last night feeding my little one when a special report came on the news. In Orlando, a street cleaner was picking up trash in a strip mall when he found a 7 month old fetus in the parking lot next to a curb. He called the police immediately and the police came out. There is not alot of details about this yet but they do say that the fetus was completely clean. A spokeswoman for the police department said that the fetus is being determined if it was born alive. She also said depending if the fetus was born alive will determine if they will have press charges against the person that did this.

WTF?!?! You mean to tell me if the baby was born alive they will press charges against the person who put the baby there? IMO...I don't care if the baby was born alive or not, you just don't dump your baby/fetus in a parking lot like that. What is wrong with people? I have to add that they don't have any leads yet of who might have put the fetus there.

There are some really sick individuals out there. I hope they catch this person or persons and drop their body off next to a curb somewhere (after someone has beaten the hell out of them.) :boxing:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
That is soo sad. Who could do such a thing? And yet, I recall it happening other places in the past. Really makes you wonder about people.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
:yeahthat:
meme said:
I was up last night feeding my little one when a special report came on the news. In Orlando, a street cleaner was picking up trash in a strip mall when he found a 7 month old fetus in the parking lot next to a curb. He called the police immediately and the police came out. There is not alot of details about this yet but they do say that the fetus was completely clean. A spokeswoman for the police department said that the fetus is being determined if it was born alive. She also said depending if the fetus was born alive will determine if they will have press charges against the person that did this.

WTF?!?! You mean to tell me if the baby was born alive they will press charges against the person who put the baby there? IMO...I don't care if the baby was born alive or not, you just don't dump your baby/fetus in a parking lot like that. What is wrong with people? I have to add that they don't have any leads yet of who might have put the fetus there.

There are some really sick individuals out there. I hope they catch this person or persons and drop their body off next to a curb somewhere (after someone has beaten the hell out of them.) :boxing:

:yeahthat:

meme

The Smart Hooker
Just an update. After examination, it was determined that the fetus was 20 weeks instead of 7 months and the baby was stillborn. The police now say that the bucket that was found next to the fetus has numbers on it and it's similar to the specimin buckets found at morgues.

They also say (meaning the police) that they are not considering this "foul play." My question is.."what are they considering it?" It's NOT normal to take a stillborn baby and dump it on the street." The fetus almost got swept up by one of those big street sweepers. The only thing that stopped it was the worker who noticed the bucket and was afraid the bucket was going to damage the sweeper.

Not only am I starting to wonder what kind of people would do this but I'm starting to wonder about our Police Department too. :confused: