Republican funded firm shreds democratic voter registrations

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
With words like "allege" and "claim" in the first paragraph I'm suprised that as smart as you are (being a democrat and all) that you would read the entire article down to the last paragraph where it states that the FBI is investigating.

When this all turns out to be nothing but a horsecrap stunt pulled by the democrats I won't hold me breath waiting for an apology.

SamSpade

Really? I just saw a bit on "Hardball" last night where they were saying that there's been massive voter registration scandal in Nevada recently - people have been re-registering several times, and some over one hundred times. This is because private groups have been hired to recruit new voters, and they get paid essentially on commission - more money for each new registrant. So people would sign in as themselves once, and sign as many new names or variations of their own name as they could.

Ummmm, psssssst! *democrats*.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Statement from RNC Communications Director Jim Dyke

10/13/2004 1:09:00 PM

To: National Desk and Political Reporter

Contact: Christine Iverson of the Republican National Committee, 202-863-8614

WASHINGTON, Oct. 13 /U.S. Newswire/ -- The following is a statement of RNC Communications Director Jim Dyke:

"The Republican party has a zero-tolerance policy for anything that smacks of impropriety in registering voters and we challenge our Democratic counterparts whose selective outrage does not apply to Democrat aligned groups like ACT, ACORN and others despite widespread allegations of systematic voter registration fraud to do the same.

"Anyone who engages in fraudulent voter registration activities should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

http://www.usnewswire.com/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So the people on those forms who think they will be able to vote on Election Day are sadly mistaken. We attempted to speak to Voters Outreach but found that its office has been rented out to someone else.
I always wondered if stuff like this ever happened. This is why I'm leery of those "Get Out the Vote" rallies that register voters and these stands on the side of the road. For one thing, you can't be sure your registration is valid. For another, they don't really check whether you're eligible to vote or not.

So do yourself a favor - register to vote at the DMV or some other real place.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is AN OUTRAGE!!!

...I will NOT sit idly by and watch my fellow Americans denied the most basic right in all the land; that of the franchise.

Why, at this very moment I am on my way to DC to see to it that...

Wait. Uh...Oh. I thought it said 'Democrats shredding Republican registrations'.

Nevermind.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
UrbanPancake said:
Well Bush is trying to enact a Government like his over there! :killingme
You are letting your ignorance show again. The Afghans wrote their own constitution according to their wants and desires for their country. The United States did not write the Afghan constitution.