Church Attendance Poll

Do you think people attend church more or less than they did five years ago?

• More

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Less

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MDindef

This question is about mainstream traditional Christian churches:

Do you think people attend church more or less than they did five years ago?

jeneisen

Indy Bound
I also feel that just because you dont attend church on a regular basis you are any more or less religious. I feel you can be just as loyal to your faith without going to church. But thats just my opinion. (I voted Less)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have never gone to church for anything other than weddings, funerals and christenings. Never even read the bible. I guess I am about as unreligious as anyone can get.

SEXY Nice picture! :lol:

K

Kain99

I got these numbers online from Key Statistics:
Who knows? Statistics can be misleading.

United States figures show that church membership is growing in line with the growth in Christian population. In 1998, 47% of the US Population, and 67% of the Christian population were church members.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well I did not start going to church until some time last year around March. And that was after I had not gone to church since I was 14. So, I guess I was not in that 5 year bracket. We go almost every sunday, we miss some cause we are lazy. We became members of our church in July. I was also baptised that same day.

I was actually told I was going to hell if I was not baptised. Which is pretty funny...also for the person who told me this (my own maternal grandma) had not been baptised till older. WHATEVER!!

Anyway....sorry. Not ranting anymore. I have seen some bigger attendance in my church. That is not in the statistic's though. LOL!