www.presidentmatch.com

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Bush: 77%
Kerry: 11%

I thought this was weird since that is more than 100% until I reread that the percentage was how well the candidate meets my criteria.

Weird, mine's less than 100%

Toxick

Splat
Bush: 48%
Kerry: 23%

Apparently neither candidate is for me.

But the good news is, next election I will finally be old enough to be elegable to run for the office of President!

I'll be running on the "Freedom with NO BS" platform.

I'll thank you for your vote.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let's see here...

Kerry... -60
Bush...15
Alan Keyes...75
"Jen jis" Khan...215

Mines not adding up either???

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you refer to your...

...'Mongolian to English for Dummies' handbook, page 63:

'Jen jis': english; Vraiblonde...from the latin 'vrai' meaning to flail or beat down, and the greek 'blonde' or 'everyone'...

and the 'khan' is as 'grand poo bah'or 'the man' (or woman)

Toxick

Splat
Sharon said:
Bush: 77%
Kerry: 11%

Weird, mine's less than 100%

I could be wrong, but I don't think the point is to guage where you fall on the Kerry <-> Bush scale, but rather to see how you match up to each candidate as an individual.

I agree with Bush almost (but not quite) half time time, and with Kerry, almost (but not quite) a quarter of the time.

Which pretty much jibes with the fact that I think they're both slimy lying silver-spoon ****bags, neither of which deserve the office of the President of the United States of America, but Bush makes me less sick to my stomach than Kerry does.

:peace:

I'm writing in "Bill and Opus" on my ballot.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Toxick said:
Bush makes me less sick to my stomach than Kerry does.

It's slim pickin's this year. Felt a lot better to vote for Bush last time around when he was running against Gore. This year, I'm voting against sKerry.