Evans

Riddler

Went to take some visitors to Evans two weekends ago and it was closed and the sign is gone.

Anybody know the story?

Bonehead

Is out of business. The site is going to be turned into hotel restaurant venture. I am not sure when it will be open for business.

sockgirl77

Bonehead said:
Is out of business. The site is going to be turned into hotel restaurant venture. I am not sure when it will be open for business.
:jet: :bawl: i've been going there for years. used to work there. dammit

PMorgan

The owners of Bear Creek bought it - They are to keep it a seafood place - I know they are going to make some changes

sockgirl77

PMorgan said:
The owners of Bear Creek bought it - They are to keep it a seafood place - I know they are going to make some changes
hopefully for the good. it was still good after the evans' sold it. it took a little while for them to get the recipes straight but they got the hang of it b/c davey evans stuck around for a year or so to help. but it still was never the same. hopefully they don't drive the prices sky high.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
PMorgan said:
:yeahthat: I was talking to one of the owners a couple of weeks ago. They're very excited about the project and hope to bring the restaurant back better than before.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: I was talking to one of the owners a couple of weeks ago. They're very excited about the project and hope to bring the restaurant back better than before.
Are they going to keep running Bear Creek?

sockgirl77

jazz lady said:
:banana: :getdown: :clap: i'm glad. i love seafood. evans had the best crab imperial i've ever tried. i hope that they open soon!

Last edited: