Tax cuts not so good?

B

Bruzilla

I think it's great that the federal government is finally getting out of the "All Things For All People" business and shifting costs back to where they should be - at the state and user level. Why should people who don't benefit from services have to pay for them. We all benefit from education, defense, and public safety, but why should non-Vets pay for a vet's prescriptions? Why shouldn't the poor have to pay more for their healthcare... I have to. If you want public parks, why can't you pay $3.00 to go see one. Why should I have to pay it?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
2ndAmendment said:
This is a liberal site you know. Or did you? Their view is not balanced. It is easy to tell since the site only presents the CONS without any PROS regarding the tax cuts.

President and CEO for the Center for American Progress is John Podesta. Who's that? A Clinton-Cronie who served Clinton throughout his administration, most recently as his Chief of Staff from 1998 until 2001. Also a trial lawyer.

Last edited:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
2ndAmendment said:
This is a liberal site you know. Or did you? Their view is not balanced. It is easy to tell since the site only presents the CONS without any PROS regarding the tax cuts.

I thought...

That's why we recently launched the American Progress Action Fund, a sister advocacy organization that will more actively promote progressive ideas and alternatives and counter right-wing policies through supporting legislation and organizing grass-roots activities. We believe progress requires action.

Gave that away... :shrug: