American Healthcare?! Americans rushing to Canada for Vaccine!!!

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
Not only do we want their cheaper American made drugs, but now we need there flu vaccine? I just wanted to know if anyone had any feelings on this.

Last edited:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Heard on the news this morning that we are trying to import extra flu vaccine from Canada

Pete

Repete
This post deleted in accordance with the Liberal Protection Act of 2004.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sharon said:
Never had a flu vaccine and I don't want one.
:yeahthat:

What is the purpose of a flu vaccine, anyway? I assume it prevents you from getting the flu - is that right? Because everyone I've ever know who had a flu vaccine got sicker than a dog right after. Worse than if they'd just gotten the flu the normal way.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
vraiblonde said:
:yeahthat:

What is the purpose of a flu vaccine, anyway? I assume it prevents you from getting the flu - is that right? Because everyone I've ever know who had a flu vaccine got sicker than a dog right after. Worse than if they'd just gotten the flu the normal way.

The vaccine actually helps children, the elderly, and people with weakened immune systems fight the flu effectively. Otherwise they could die from it. I don't have the exact numbers but a lot of people died last year from the flu.

Bogart

UrbanPancake said:
do you have any real thoughts on this pandemic?
I was unaware that we were experiencing a flu pandemic. I wish we would, the gene pool needs a big blast of chlorine these days.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
We haven't had one yet. But this flu season is expected to be particularly bad, and couple that with the harsh winter we're expected to have it could turn out to be a bad flu season.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
Pete said:
THIS IS A TEST OF THE EMERGENCY HYPOCRISY SYSTEM…. HAD THE DEMOCRATS ACTUALLY RUINED A VITAL FORM OF BUSINESS THROUGH OVER REGULATION AND PRICE FIXING YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED WHAT FOREIGN COUNTRY TO GO TO GET YOUR RIGHTFULL SHARE OF WHATEVER THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO NOW CRY ABOUT NOT HAVING HERE IN AMERICA.
I think you have the wrong forum buddy. You want the Political forum. If your looking for a political fight go somewhere else. By the way no one is telling anybody to go to another country to get there healthcare. American citizen's are deciding to go to Canada to get their flu shots. Senior citizens in North Dakota are lining up at Canadian clinics to receive flu shots as we speak. Just read the Washington Post.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
UrbanPancake said:
Senior citizens in North Dakota are lining up at Canadian clinics to receive flu shots as we speak.

It's about 6am there, they must open early. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
This post deleted in accordance with the Liberal Protection Act of 2004.

Last edited:

Bogart

Influenza vaccine is fully paid for by Medicare Part B if the health care provider accepts the Medicare-approved payment amount.

Isn't that interesting.