Oct. 10 Cancelled

K

Kain99

After several weeks of unsuccessful dialog with members of the St. Mary's County Chamber of
Commerce and its Governmental Affairs Committee, Joe Gass along with Larry Jarboe, Kenny Dement and
Vernon Gray have decided not to participate in the candidate forum scheduled for Thursday, October10th.

K

Kizzy

zzzzzzzzzzzip it! zip it good!

Thanks BK now I know why I have had a tune in my head for the last hour and a picture deep in my mind of men with flower pots on their heads. :wink:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by IM4Change

Thanks BK now I know why I have had a tune in my head for the last hour and a picture deep in my mind of men with flower pots on their heads. :wink:

Anytime IM!
What are you wearing?

Terp Fan

Originally posted by Kain99
After several weeks of unsuccessful dialog with members of the St. Mary's County Chamber of
Commerce and its Governmental Affairs Committee, Joe Gass along with Larry Jarboe, Kenny Dement and
Vernon Gray have decided not to participate in the candidate forum scheduled for Thursday, October10th.

Is the whole thing cancelled, or did Gass, Jarboe, Dement and Gray just decide not to participate?

From what I hear, the format of the forum was ridiculous. I think they have just cause for not participating.

smcdem

I was there, it happened, And RANDALL won BIG time. Mckay that man makes me laugh... is he really a moron or is he just trying to entertain us!

K

Kain99

Details

Originally posted by smcdem
I was there, it happened, And RANDALL won BIG time. Mckay that man makes me laugh... is he really a moron or is he just trying to entertain us!

Really, Are you being prejudice or did it really go down this way? Details...... I didn't make since the Republicans weren't going to show up.

Delilah903

Re: Details

Really, Are you being prejudice or did it really go down this way? Details...... I didn't make since the Republicans weren't going to show up.

You are so right Kain the Republicans didn't show up. Only "Tommy Boy" and we all know he's not a Republican!!!

:razz2:

K

Kain99

That's a diffrent forum. The forum was held but The Republican candidates did not show up. (with the exception of Mckay)

SxyPrincess

That's a diffrent forum. The forum was held but The Republican candidates did not show up. (with the exception of Mckay)

Hence...they are having another next week. The candidates will be there. :cheers:

Terp Fan

I want details too. What makes you think Randall won? Have you seen any other debates, like the League of Woman Voters? If so, what did you think of that one? I think that will give me a good indication of how prejudice you are towards Julie.

smcdem

No i haven't seen any other debates after the sept. 10th primary. But still...it was obvious, on both questions Julie asked, Tommy didn't answer them. The funny one was about the base and he was so off topic that he started to talk about Georgian farmers...Tommy, all we want is for you to answer the questions, when you run for office you do that. You don't, therefore you won't win.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Tommy, all we want is for you to answer the questions, when you run for office you do that. You don't, therefore you won't win.
Well in that case - KKT lost already! :razz: :banana:

Terp Fan

No i haven't seen any other debates after the sept. 10th primary. But still...it was obvious, on both questions Julie asked, Tommy didn't answer them. The funny one was about the base and he was so off topic that he started to talk about Georgian farmers...Tommy, all we want is for you to answer the questions, when you run for office you do that. You don't, therefore you won't win.

I hate to bust your bubble there, smcdem, but I don't think these debates amount to a hill of beans. If they did, Tommy McKay would not be Randall's opponent!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
They cancelled Oct 10?

You mean we just have to skip from the 9th to the 11th?
Damn, it's REALLY gonna mess up my calendar!