Rain rain go away...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Ugggh! Bummer. :frown: It's really hard to put on my happy face today and go for a walk out there, it is so dark this morning. John has the day off and I was hoping to do something fun this afternoon. From the looks of this it doesn't get any better tomorrow. :bawl: Blaaaah.

OTOH, Mr. Bear doesn't care if he gets wet, so I guess I'll grab my raincoat and venture outside anyway. :getdown: While I'm gone everybody WAKE UP! :howdy:

J

justhangn

GM.......gloomy outside it is, the java seems to be helping though.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Awake!

Originally posted by cariblue
I love the weather, and it smells sooo gooood!

I'm singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain! What a glorious feeling I'm happy again!

hehe
Well, aren't you in a good mood this morning :biggrin: I thought you CWS today?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Awake!

I don't wanna talk about it :burning: Don't ruin my mood! :razz:
Alrighty then, 'nuff said. Although, I do hope your day gets better :smile: I am waiting for a phone call and after it comes in, I'm outta here.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I'm leaving about 10:30. Not so bad.
Not bad at all. My call is coming from CA, so I have to wait. Hopefully out by 12, then off to Tina's at 3 for haircuts. You going to Tiki on Sunday?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Yep! Hope to arrive early and leave around sunset. cya there!
Cool! I'll look for you then. I think my sister and I are going around 3-4ish. Good thing Monday is a holiday :biggrin: :cheers:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Monday I'll be picking up the pieces from a full house all weekend. Guests, 2 adults, 4 kids. I may not survive.
Then you'll have to sneak off to NorthRidge to recover after all that :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
It was a nice walk considering the rain. Seems like it took forever because the elementary kids were at the bus stops and at every one we passed, they wanted to pet the doggie. :smile:

Bear found a turtle and helped it across the road with his nose. :lol: I had to point it in the right direction when he got it to the edge of the woods and it was gone by the time we passed by again.

K

Kizzy

We let our dog out this morning and he ran around the back of the house, stood under the window and barked his head off. It was almost like he was saying "hey it's raining let me back in."

I am hoping the boss lets us go home early.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Drat the Rain

Originally posted by Sharon
It was a nice walk considering the rain. Seems like it took forever because the elementary kids were at the bus stops and at every one we passed, they wanted to pet the doggie. :smile:

Bear found a turtle and helped it across the road with his nose. :lol: I had to point it in the right direction when he got it to the edge of the woods and it was gone by the time we passed by again.
Sure I know we need this rain, but it does put a damper on your spirits to get out and DO something. I'd have liked to go hit the links over at the NAS, but hate swinging a golf club when it's wet. Tends to lead to cursing and things like that. Even fishing is a stretch in the rain; fishing to me is a time to relax, enjoy the peace, interupted by an irate type of piscies(sp?), now and then.
penncam

J

justhangn

Re: Drat the Rain

Originally posted by penncam
Even fishing is a stretch in the rain; fishing to me is a time to relax. penncam

I love to hunt in the rain though, you can move without making a noise. :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Drat the Rain

Originally posted by justhangn

I love to hunt in the rain though, you can move without making a noise. :biggrin:
Until you slip and bust your ### and the silence is broken with the sound of 14 curse words and an accidental discharge. :lol:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Drat the Rain

Originally posted by Kyle
Until you slip and bust your ### and the silence is broken with the sound of 14 curse words and an accidental discharge. :lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
: Re: Drat the Rain

Originally posted by justhangn

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Great! Just what we need. I received an alert on my PC
of a flash flood watch in the St Mary's County area. All you folks getting off early please be real careful; there's probably going to be a mass exodus of the NAS, everyone with same thought in mind. Let me oughta here!!
penncam

J

justhangn

Re: : Re: Drat the Rain

Originally posted by penncam

Great! Just what we need. I received an alert on my PC
of a flash flood watch in the St Mary's County area. All you folks getting off early please be real careful; there's probably going to be a mass exodus of the NAS, everyone with same thought in mind. Let me oughta here!!
penncam

No word of them letting us out of DC though. :frown:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
: Re: Drat the Rain

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Darn! Does that mean I have to stay here until 5? :bawl: :bawl:
I do not want to add panic to you DC types, but you have an extra reason to be really careful on the way home: Another sniper attack this AM in the Spotsylvania area. Just a little while ago, I guess - it's all over the local news. When are they going to catch this nut? I suspect when they do, he's NOT going to make to the detention center. He will fall on his weapon as it accidently discharges or something like that.
penncam