Walk to vote, Bush supporters

ceo_pte

Anyone interested in working the polls, phone banking, or a variety of other things for Bush/Cheney/Pipkin/Jewitt? I am helping the Republican Committee in Charles County and they are looking for others to help. Let me know if you are interested... Have a great day!

ceo_pte

If you would like more information or a POC, please let me know...

We will hold our final sign waving this Friday, October 29th from 5 to 7 PM in front of Walls Bakery on Route 301. Please come out and support Bush, Pipkin and Jewitt as we wave to the friendly folks from Charles County. See you there!!!!!

Final door to door Saturday walk is scheduled for October 30 - meet at Borders around 9:30. We only have one weekend left to reach as many households as possible.

Here is the phone bank schedule as it stands right now. We are still looking for volunteers and can handle as many as 25 people each day. Remember, we are only calling Republicans to remind them to vote for Bush, Pipkin and Jewitt. Please consider helping with this extremely important effort.

All of the phone banks will be held at 201 Centennial Street in LaPlata. We will be at the Law offices of Lou Hennessey and Kurt Wolfgang. They both have graciously offered to support this campaign as they have in the past. Please consider coming out to support the Republicans in Charles County.

Even if you can only spare an hour, we will take you. With your help, we will win Charles County.

Here is the schedule;
Saturday, October 30th from 1 to 5 PM
Sunday, October 31st from 1 to 5 PM
Monday, November 1st from 6 to 8:30 PM

Here is the schedule for poll workers. We are still looking for more volunteers as this work is extremely easy. All you need to do is stand at the poll and hand out information to individuals looking for information. You will also be thanking people for voting. Please consider helping in this effort!! Please contact me directly if you would like more information.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
You mean y'all are the guys that wave those crazy signs in the morning. Lord Jeezus. Y'all are nuts. My carpool laughs at you guys in the morning. Funny, I'm not surprised you conservative fanatics are out there.....begging people to vote Piggy Jowls, and Little Georgie Bushwack.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
ceo_pte said:
Anyone interested in working the polls, phone banking, or a variety of other things for Bush/Cheney/Pipkin/Jewitt? I am helping the Republican Committee in Charles County and they are looking for others to help. Let me know if you are interested... Have a great day!

Of course they're looking for others to help them. Maryland is a liberal state. It's hard to beg people to support the extreme conservative right that early in the morning. :killingme

ceo_pte

UrbanPancake said:
You mean y'all are the guys that wave those crazy signs in the morning. Lord Jeezus. Y'all are nuts. My carpool laughs at you guys in the morning. Funny, I'm not surprised you conservative fanatics are out there.....begging people to vote Piggy Jowls, and Little Georgie Bushwack.

yeah... it's funny you broke liberals are carpooling to work so that you can beg for a paycheck... Keep your fingers crossed and you might get a raise! :moon:

K

Kizzy

:offtopic:

But I just wanted to butt in here and ask a question. I was just curious if either of you fellows were dropped on your heads when you were little?

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
I was. Who wasn't? It wasn't intentionally. My older sister was rocking me back and forth, (while she was underage drinking) and then she through me on the floor. It was only an accident though......:)

If any of you take that serious then your nuts. I'm joking.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
UrbanPancake said:
Of course they're looking for others to help them. Maryland is a liberal state. It's hard to beg people to support the extreme conservative right that early in the morning. :killingme
What's the difference between conservatives supporting their candidate outside on the streets, and you supporting yours on an open forum? :shrug:

Pete

Repete
Chasey_Lane said:
What's the difference between conservatives supporting their candidate outside on the streets, and you supporting yours on an open forum? :shrug:
The ones out on the street are dignified and honorable, urbanfudgecake is a disgusting childlike wannabee who will be a conservative when he moves out of his parents house and actually has to go it on his own.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
UrbanPancake said:
I was. Who wasn't? It wasn't intentionally. My older sister was rocking me back and forth, (while she was underage drinking) and then she through me on the floor. It was only an accident though......:)

If any of you take that serious then your nuts. I'm joking.
It may be a joke, but it certainly points up your difficulty with English, again. The word is "threw" and since the act of throwing is a deliberate action, it could not be an accident.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Pete said:
The ones out on the street are dignified and honorable, urbanfudgecake is a disgusting childlike wannabee who will be a conservative when he moves out of his parents house and actually has to go it on his own.

No, he will become a fluffer for a San Francisco Ad Agency's Democrat executives and be Spoiled on Mai Tais, Greek Salads, and baby oil massages, or he will become a criminal, wind up in prison, and play fluffer to his fellow Democrats in the Jail House Barber Shop chorus.

Take your pick. It just depends on if he is an educated, get ahead kind of democrat, or a "victimized", society is so unfair, uneducated type of democrat.

rraley

2A, since when have you been appointed the grammar police? A Bush supporter really has no credibility on the issue :wink:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
UrbanPancake said:
It is funny that you post this. On my drive through Crofton yesterday there were groups of Kerry/Edward supports out yelling at the cars driving by holding their little signs. :duh: I also so many hand gestures that were unnecissary as well.

Last edited:

ceo_pte

Pete said:

Pete, you said it better than I ever could.

ceo_pte

KCM said:
It is funny that you post this. On my drive through Crofton yesterday there were groups of Kerry/Edward supports out yelling at the cars driving by holding their little signs. :duh: I also so many hand gestures that were unnecissary as well.

Liberals are very wishy-washy... They are the first ones to scream if you threaten their "Freedom of speach", Yet still the first ones to scream if you attempt to Voice your opinion (like they did with the Stolen Honor documentary), Yet still the first ones to criticize our President for carrying, the same freedoms that they so readily exercise, to people in other countries. :patriot: