This is what happenes

watercolor

yeah yeah
when people who have to cater to the public get bored on saturdays.

that is one thing I hate about the sales business. But eh, no reason in complaining...its paying my bills right?

Anyone wanna make me jealous and tell me what they are doing on this nice Saturday of a day?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Well acyualli just got up from my nap. While I was sleeping a very cute guy called and Sxy called. So it looks like I will be venturing out this evening w/ my girl and a hot guy. Can a day get any better????

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I can make you feel better...

I'm stuck on the computer doing a supposed "group" project on Internet Taxation (an extremely FASCINATING topic, by the way) BY MYSELF! :burning:

Are ya jealous yet? :wink: :razz:

K

Kizzy

I'm stuck on the computer doing a supposed "group" project on Internet Taxation (an extremely FASCINATING topic, by the way) BY MYSELF!

I know how that "group" project works. It means one person does all the work. I am lucky this time. I am working on a group project and everyone is pitching in. This is the first time I have ever had that happen.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change

I know how that "group" project works. It means one person does all the work.

We're supposed to research the information online and use those for our presentation. We need at least 6, so our group of 3 decides everyone will do 2. Well, MY part is almost done - one never sent anything and the other asked me to send me 2 "good links" for him to write up! :rolleyes: Gee, I think I could have done that myself... :burning:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23

Anyone wanna make me jealous and tell me what they are doing on this nice Saturday of a day?
I took a nap while Chef John prepared a nice big prime rib dinner :yum: --now he's doing the dishes.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: This is what happenes

Originally posted by Sharon
I took a nap while Chef John prepared a nice big prime rib dinner :yum: --now he's doing the dishes.

Looks like Sharon and I rock! :cool: :dude: :getdown:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Otter and I took the "tent" over to BK's this afternoon. I took my dogs and Bubba really wanted to swim! Then I went to the store, came home, fixed a chuck roast w/all the trimmings. While that was cooking I baked an apple pie and two pumpkin pies to have at BK's party!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tonight is homecoming so I spent the day cleaning house, then did my daughter and her friend's hair and nails. It was fun - like playing Barbies! Now they are off to break hearts...ahhhhhh!

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by pixiegirl
While I was sleeping a very cute guy called and Sxy called. So it looks like I will be venturing out this evening w/ my girl and a hot guy. Can a day get any better????

So...what's going on with this new guy? Do you see future plans with him or what? :bubble:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I'll tell ya what

if she don't want him...I'll take him! What a sweetie! and not too bad to look at either!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
He's very nice. He thinks I'm the coolest thing that ever lived which is always nice :biggrin: ! We'll see what happens. Of course I'll keep you all informed.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by pixiegirl
He's very nice. He thinks I'm the coolest thing that ever lived which is always nice :biggrin: ! We'll see what happens. Of course I'll keep you all informed.

Does this mean your kicking me to the curb? :bawl: :bawl:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Now Sxy, you know I'd never kick you to the curb. A girl needs to be entertained the nights that Ernest T has you. :biggrin: