Can't Miss - Republican Roundtable Forum

K

Kain99

The Republican candidates for County Commissioner have scheduled a Roundtable Forum to be held on Thursday, October 17th at the Elk's Lodge on Chancellor's Run Road in Lexington Park.

This forum will be a great opportunity to meet the Republican candidates for County Commissioner and to ask them questions. The evening will begin at 6:00 p.m. with a time to meet the candidates.

At 7:00 p.m. the Roundtable discussion will begin with questions presented to the candidates from the audience. The questions can be asked of an individual candidate or of the whole group.

The candidates will be encouraged to interact with one another in an attempt to fully communicate their views on the topics raised by members of the audience. The forum will end at approximately 9:00 p.m.

If you plan to attend the Roundtable Forum please let us know so that we can plan accordingly. Call 301-475-1700 ext. 18.

STMLADY

So how did it go!!

I would have liked to been there but I am committed to watching my neice's baby on Tuesday and Thursday while she goes to college at night.

Sorry I missed it but I was there in spirit!:peace:

K

Kain99

Your not going to believe this but, I missed it. My son was back at St. Marys having his stitches replaced. I'll spare you the details.