False Christian

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
I think Bush is a false christian. Just because Bush says he is a christian doesn't make him one. It makes him a liar and someone who is looking to steal the religious vote. That makes him shamless.

SmallTown

Football season!
UrbanPancake said:
I think Bush is a false christian. Just because Bush says he is a christian doesn't make him one. It makes him a liar and someone who is looking to steal the religious vote. That makes him shamless.
No. He's a Christian. But isn't he one of those "born again christians"? Usually those are the worse because after they "find the way" they go out of their way to try and show everyone they have "found the way". Thus you end up with things like a ban gay marriage amendment proposed.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
SmallTown said:
No. He's a Christian. But isn't he one of those "born again christians"? Usually those are the worse because after they "find the way" they go out of their way to try and show everyone they have "found the way". Thus you end up with things like a ban gay marriage amendment proposed.

Yes. No I believe he is christian, but your right about that born again stuff. I don't think he's sincere about it. I think he fakes it, just like Laura when she fakes climax with him. :killingme

SmallTown

Football season!
UrbanPancake said:
Yes. No I believe he is christian, but your right about that born again stuff. I don't think he's sincere about it. I think he fakes it, just like Laura when she fakes climax with him. :killingme
Oh come on. The man can't even complete a sentence, I really doubt he could fake an entire religous belief. I have no doubt his beliefs are sincere.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
SmallTown said:
Oh come on. The man can't even complete a sentence, I really doubt he could fake an entire religous belief. I have no doubt his beliefs are sincere.

I don't know. His first campaign was about compassionate conservatism (what is that anyway?). His presidency has taken a totaly different turn from that original stump. I think he has been pressured to steer the republican party towards the hard right by big donations and votes. I have no dought he is christian. I just think he fakes it.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
UrbanPancake said:
Everything you have posted regarding God and Christianity confirms to me that you are not presently a Christian or at least not living like one. I hope that changes in the future. But you are certainly not one to be say who is or is not a Christian.

By the way Christian is spelled with a capital C and the word is "shameless" not "shamless".

Spoiled

2ndAmendment said:
Everything you have posted regarding God and Christianity confirms to me that you are not presently a Christian or at least not living like one. I hope that changes in the future. But you are certainly not one to be say who is or is not a Christian.

By the way Christian is spelled with a capital C and the word is "shameless" not "shamless".
You silly people judging eachother :loser: :loser: :loser:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
SmallTown said:
Christians believe homosexual behavior is sin, nothing more and nothing less. If you call yourself a Christian and don't believe in the Bible and what it teaches, you are in for a big disappointment when you pass from this world I would think.

Spoiled

2ndAmendment said:
Christians believe homosexual behavior is sin, nothing more and nothing less.
The catholic church married homosexuals up through the middle ages... silly religions, flip-flopping :banana: :loser: :banana:

:smoochy: <=== we have a homosex smiley kissing

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Spoiled said:
You silly people judging eachother :loser: :loser: :loser:
And where did I judge him? UP's posts judge him. I don't. I would not presume to; it in not my job. I have enough sin in my own life to work on. I am just stating my observed opinion that UP has stated many things that lead me to believe that he either is not a Christian or is not living a Christian life.

Spoiled

2ndAmendment said:
And where did I judge him? UP's posts judge him. I don't. I would not presume to; it in not my job. I have enough sin in my own life to work on. I am just stating my observed opinion that UP has stated many things that lead me to believe that he either is not a Christian or is not living a Christian life.

2ndAmendment said:

:peace:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Spoiled said:
The catholic church married homosexuals up through the middle ages... silly religions, flip-flopping :banana: :loser: :banana:
Proof please. Even if they did, it would not change the fact that the Bible states that homosexual behavior is sin. Many religion have done many things that are not Christian. The difference between a Christian and someone who is religious is that a religious person is following a bunch of laws trying to be good enough. A Christian realizes that he is just a sinner saved by the sacrifice of God and tries to live a better life because he loves God. That difference seems to be so hard for non Christians to understand.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
2ndAmendment said:
Everything you have posted regarding God and Christianity confirms to me that you are not presently a Christian or at least not living like one.
That portion of the sentence structure make it an observation or discernment and not a judgment. A judgment would be "you are going to hell" which is not my place to say.

Pete

Repete
UrbanPancake said:
I think you are sub-human. Just because you say you are human doesn't make you one. It makes you a liar and someone who is looking to question another mans spirituality for political reasons. That makes you a shamless scum sucking pig.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Spoiled said:
im trying to google it now, it was at a lecture i heard by the gay and lesbian studies professor at towson.. im citing him as the source until i find one on the web...

http://www.leaderu.com/marco/marriage/gaymarriage7.html
No wonder the students of today aren't worth a crap. Gay and lesbian studies is a course? You are kidding right? If not, it is no wonder you are so screwed up. Gay and lesbian studies was taught in abnormal psychology and still should be if it isn't.