Voting Times

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Please remember that, because of the high turnout expected at the polls this year, Republicans will be voting on Tuesday, November 2nd, and Democrats will be voting on Wednesday, November 3rd.

Be sure to remind your friends.

:angel:

Spoiled

FromTexas said:
Please remember that, because of the high turnout expected at the polls this year, Republicans will be voting on Tuesday, November 2nd, and Democrats will be voting on Wednesday, November 3rd.

your posts are cumulatively becoming worse

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Spoiled said:
For a college student (I use the term loosely), your spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar continue to be terrible. You really should get some remedial English classes, so if you graduate, you will be somewhat literate.

Spoiled

2ndAmendment said:
For a college student (I use the term loosely), your spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar continue to be terrible. You really should get some remedial English classes, so if you graduate, you will be somewhat literate.
All you ever do is complain and tell me to back my stuff up. When ever I make a point or back my stuff up your only replies are: ‘you spelled *** wrong’ or ‘you forgot the apostrophe in did’t’. Its getting quite old, possibly can you find a way to make a valid point that has to do with politics?

ylexot

Super Genius
Spoiled said:
All you ever do is complain and tell me to back my stuff up. When ever I make a point or back my stuff up your only replies are: ‘you spelled *** wrong’ or ‘you forgot the apostrophe in did’t’. Its getting quite old, possibly can you find a way to make a valid point that has to do with politics?
It's spelled "didn't". :killingme

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Spoiled said:
You proved my point that your arguments are based in a education that is sorely lacking in many aspects. I chose not to take your word or the word of some liberal or homosexual "educator" as definitive on anything. You may of course choose to follow them without further research. When you express those views in the serious sections of this board, we expect you to at least express them in a cogent manner that is properly expressed in the common language of this board, English. If you do not or cannot do this, then be advise that your posts will be taken as lacking clarity of thought. You may take your drivel to Chit Chat where your lack of skill may be accepted.

Spoiled

2ndAmendment said:
You proved my point that your arguments are based in a education that is sorely lacking in many aspects. I chose not to take your word or the word of some liberal or homosexual "educator" as definitive on anything. You may of course choose to follow them without further research. When you express those views in the serious sections of this board, we expect you to at least express them in a cogent manner that is properly expressed in the common language of this board, English. If you do not or cannot do this, then be advise that your posts will be taken as lacking clarity of thought. You may take your drivel to Chit Chat where your lack of skill may be accepted.
What have I not backed up? I gave you a source which confirms what the "homosexual 'educator'" said. I am sorry, I dont mean to confuse you with the facts.

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Spoiled said:
What have I not backed up? I gave you a source which confirms what the "homosexual 'educator'" said. I am sorry, I dont mean to confuse you with the facts.

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
I think your thought process is suffering from an I D ten T error.

Tina2001aniT

FromTexas said:

:killingme

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Spoiled said:

I've heard that this time there will be slight changes made to your voting ballots. Voting commission decided to make changes recommended by Mr. Bush and new ballots will read:

1) Yes, I want Bush to be a president.
2) Yes, I don't want Kerry to be a president.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Spoiled said:
You think wrong...
OK. Maybe your thought process does not suffer from an I D ten T error. What say the rest? Should we make this a poll? Does Spoiled's thought process suffer from an I D ten T error? I have expressed that I may have a jaded view of his thought process, but with that said, I vote that his thought process suffers from an I D ten T error.

Spoiled

2ndAmendment said:
OK. Maybe your thought process does not suffer from an I D ten T error. What say the rest? Should we make this a poll? Does Spoiled's thought process suffer from an I D ten T error? I have expressed that I may have a jaded view of his thought process, but with that said, I vote that his thought process suffers from an I D ten T error.
A poll here would be like polling extreme muslims on their support for Bush, the result would be biased. This is based on the fact that anyone who expresses a liberel point of view is automatically given bad karma. Why don't we hit a larger audience: http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Spoiled said:
A poll here would be like polling extreme muslims on their support for Bush, the result would be biased. This is based on the fact that anyone who expresses a liberel point of view is automatically given bad karma. Why don't we hit a larger audience: http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11
What is a "liberel" point of view? :whistle: I prefer not to visit forums titled "General Mayhem". That forum seems to have a very liberal bias as this one has a conservative bias. I am smart enough to stay in a realm where I am appreciated. Your elevator apparently dose not go to the top in that regard.

Last edited:

Spoiled

2ndAmendment said:
What is a "liberel" point of view? :whistle:
A typo, if you can't figure that out you have some mental issues to tend to instead of this message board.

edit: There you go again with trying to insult my typing skills, grammar skills and spelling instead of addressing the issues at hand. Maybe you should goto this board.

Last edited:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Spoiled said:
A typo, if you can't figure that out you have some mental issues to tend to instead of this message board.
Please see the previous edited post. I am not the one seeking to abuse myself arguing with those that obviously don't agree with me. Are you studying law or political science? That would explain a lot. Lawyers and politicians for the most part lack common sense and logic and the Constitution is meaningless to them and are argumentative for argument sake.

Spoiled

2ndAmendment said:
I prefer not to visit forums titled "General Mayhem". That forum seems to have a very liberal bias as this one has a conservative bias.

I think you would find there is a fairly even split on political ideals at genmay, it is the third largest vBull board on the internet (source) making it one of the largest internet communities.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Spoiled said:
I think you would find there is a fairly even split on political ideals at genmay, it is the third largest vBull board on the internet (source) making it one of the largest internet communities.
Then please go there and stay. You will not be missed.