I just want you all to know...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...that Larry is highly irate right now because John Kerry's Presidency is a certainty. Since 1930-something, every time the Redskins have lost the game before the Presidential election, the incumbent has been ousted. So Larry keeps yelling at the TV, going, "Thanks Joe!!! Now John Kerry is going to be our President!!! THANKS TO YOU!!!"

:roflmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
:lmao: I posted about this the other day too. I confronted my parents about it (Redskins haters), and they declared that the Red Sox winning the World Series threw off all sports related curses/legends, and the game will have no impact on the election. :lol: I let them know that if the Redskins lose and Kerry wins the election, I am holding them personally responsible.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Now that John Kerry has won the election...

The Dems can stay home and celebrate, they don't have to go vote Tuesday. :patriot:

rraley

I am so conflicted...root for my favorite, hometown Redskins, or root against them for the sake of John Kerry. My take, whoever wins this election is gonna break half of the historical trends out there anyway...so HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Well, let's look at it from another angle: The Red Sox just broke a curse of some 80 years by winning the World Series, so maybe, maybe even if the "Skins lose, Bush will still win the presidency.

Maybe this is the year the curse ends?

SmallTown

Football season!
Penn said:
Well, let's look at it from another angle: The Red Sox just broke a curse of some 80 years by winning the World Series, so maybe, maybe even if the "Skins lose, Bush will still win the presidency.

Maybe this is the year the curse ends?
not exactly a curse, but yesterday was the first time since 1978 that all three big florida schools lost on the football field on the same day. Wacky things in sports these days!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
SmallTown said:
not exactly a curse, but yesterday was the first time since 1978 that all three big florida schools lost on the football field on the same day. Wacky things in sports these days!
So, ST, what did you dress up in last night? Something in the way of a short skirt and heels? :killingme

SmallTown

Football season!
Penn said:
So, ST, what did you dress up in last night? Something in the way of a short skirt and heels? :killingme
Well, according to you, that wouldn't be out of the ordinary :shrug:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Yeah, they gave it a good try at the end there. I caught the post game wrap-up with Sonny and Charles Mann.

According to them, it was a game the "skins should have won(again), but the team mismanaged their time outs (again), Brunell overthrew his receivers a number of times, and they are concerned, in their words, that Washingtons' defense is showing a few chinks in their armor.

That's what they had to say.

willie

Kerry, by two touchdowns

Attachments

• cryinbaby.gif
    cryinbaby.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 46