Redskins Loss = John Kerry?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Depends on which superstition you believe in.. according to the kids weekly reader poll BUSH wins 60% to less then 40%.. and they've NEVER been wrong since they started doing their pre-election poll ... I think the Redskins haveing a Crappy football team is a little less reliable..

Fred Hoeck

Does the fact that the Redskins may have won, scored touchdown, which was called back on a penality that was not found on replay, indicate a stolen election by the democrats? They had four years to prefect their techniques to steal an election. The recent decisions on poll watchers in Ohio point that way. God help the country if Kerry wins.

SamSpade

Fred Hoeck said:
Does the fact that the Redskins may have won, scored touchdown, which was called back on a penality that was not found on replay, indicate a stolen election by the democrats? They had four years to prefect their techniques to steal an election. The recent decisions on poll watchers in Ohio point that way. God help the country if Kerry wins.

If it's close - the Dems will steal it. Even if unfairly, illegally, their supporters will feel justified, because they believe Bush never won it fairly to begin with. The very fact that poll workers were instructed to claim voter fraud IF NONE WAS EVIDENT in the case of a close election, and that Kerry has dispatched a team of over 10,000 lawyers to deal with election fraud. I understand this, but - 10,000? They're not looking out for the voters, they're looking out for themselves.

Toxick

Splat
Superstitious nonsense

Last week the planets supposedly forecasted a victory for JFKerry.

That's right. The Planets.

What's next? Rain dances in the DC Mall? Kerry stripping down to a loincloth and jamming needles into a Dubya Voodoo doll??

To anyone who believes in this superstitious crap: I invite you to read up on Tecumseh's Curse, and see that all this magical new age garbage is worth nothing more than a pile of dogshit behind a phone booth.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
SamSpade said:
If it's close - the Dems will steal it. Even if unfairly, illegally, their supporters will feel justified, because they believe Bush never won it fairly to begin with. The very fact that poll workers were instructed to claim voter fraud IF NONE WAS EVIDENT in the case of a close election, and that Kerry has dispatched a team of over 10,000 lawyers to deal with election fraud. I understand this, but - 10,000? They're not looking out for the voters, they're looking out for themselves.

That reminds me of the time when the Republicraps stole the election last time... Must be nice disenfranchising the black vote.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
Toxick said:
Last week the planets supposedly forecasted a victory for JFKerry.

That's right. The Planets.

What's next? Rain dances in the DC Mall? Kerry stripping down to a loincloth and jamming needles into a Dubya Voodoo doll??

To anyone who believes in this superstitious crap: I invite you to read up on Tecumseh's Curse, and see that all this magical new age garbage is worth nothing more than a pile of dogshit behind a phone booth.

I would be all for sticking needles in a W doll.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Hey, UrbanAzzWipe, thanks for the karma. Hit me again when you can make it count.

SamSpade

UrbanPancake said:
That reminds me of the time when the Republicraps stole the election last time... Must be nice disenfranchising the black vote.

A lie that keeps giving. Sorry, but there has never been a shred of evidence brought up to support this. It's a typical Kool-Aid drinking liberal canard that has no basis in fact.

This isn't even a fleshed out lie - you know, as in, in such and such a precinct, all of the votes were lost - it's just stated as such.

Sorry - never happened. Repeating it does not make it true.

Oh and didn't the Republicans invent AIDS and crack to kill off minorities.

Oh please.

BuddyLee

Football addict
SamSpade said:
Just heard on MSNBC this morning that the Bush administration plans on sending out 8,500 lawyers to deal with election fraud. The Florida debacle four years ago has everyone nervous.

SamSpade

BuddyLee said:
Just heard on MSNBC this morning that the Bush administration plans on sending out 8,500 lawyers to deal with election fraud. The Florida debacle four years ago has everyone nervous.

I'd be nervous too. That thing about instructing workers to CLAIM VOTER FRAUD even if there was none, in the event of a close race - that's disgraceful.

BuddyLee

Football addict
SamSpade said:
I'd be nervous too. That thing about instructing workers to CLAIM VOTER FRAUD even if there was none, in the event of a close race - that's disgraceful.
Agreed. I've heard 'stories' of supposed voter suppression or fraud involving both parties. All this in the supposed greatest democracy in history.:ohwell:

SamSpade

BuddyLee said:
Agreed. I've heard 'stories' of supposed voter suppression or fraud involving both parties. All this in the supposed greatest democracy in history.:ohwell:

I believe you. This isn't a 'claim' of voter fraud.

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc.jpg

It's a deliberate attempt to screw up the election, and is documented. It's saying, "make sh!t up if you have to".

SamSpade

Larry Gude said:
...one second. In fact, I can picture it.

:killingme:

Yeah, me too. The very picture of the mature mind we want guiding this nation - a nitwit sticking pins in a doll.

God help us all.