Veterans Day Parade in Leonardtown

joedancer

bookman
Veterans Day Parade & Memorial
Salute America’s Veterans on Thursday, November 11th! The parade on Washington Street in Leonardtown begins at 10:00 a.m., and features over 4,000 participants, including dignitaries and elected officials, Veterans, marching bands, military units, color guards, bagpipers, Native American Dancers, classic and antique cars, boy and girl scouts, cheerleaders, Arabian horses, motorcycles, fire department equipment, and much more! Immediately following the parade, a Veterans memorial ceremony will be held in the Town Square. Sponsored by the St. Mary’s County Commissioners and the Commissioners of Leonardtown. For more information call 301-475-9791.

Last edited:
K

Kizzy

I was thinking about taking the boys and trying to talk them into seeing a later movie. :tap: It sounds pretty cool. I think they would love it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
I was thinking about taking the boys and trying to talk them into seeing a later movie. :tap: It sounds pretty cool. I think they would love it.
I'll keep an eye out for you.

K

Kizzy

RoseRed said:
I'll keep an eye out for you.

Well they all said "no." Then I said, but they are going to have :blahblah: :blahblah: and the answer was still no.

They already have plans today, so they are set on those. :lol: