Official No Topic Thread

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Remember: Forum rules apply

I stole The Finman's dog!

fd289175.gif

I love this little guy. :wink:

P.S. I won't delete this thread I promise. Keep it nice so admin doesn't have to babysit.

Last edited:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Re: What a way to start my friday

Originally posted by BchBns
Winner gets to enjoy my company over a beer this weekend! :wink:

:biggrin:

REALLY? Oh don't tease me unless you *really* mean it! :cheers: :kiss:

K

Kimmy

Let see here I bet I have had the worst Friday of all. Lets see I have know heat in my house and it is going to cost $712.00 to fix it. My dad was in an accident this morning. A rock hit my windshield and cracked it. There is 3 I wonder what else is going to go wrong. :frown: :frown: :frown: I am afraid to got out of the house. Just what I need now is for that sniper to mess with me.

G

giggles04

I haven't had any accidents or anything like that... but last night I took a midterm that was 29 pages long... and only had 2 1/2 hrs to do it... then had to sit through a 2 hr meeting about nothing... and this morning i'm in a math class taught by a woman that does not speak good english.. and its logic!!!!!!!!!!!

FIREMAN

There must be something going around this friday. My truck died this morning. Like when you lose power to your house. It just died. Then when I finally get to work, everyone and there mother are having troubles with drawings.

I need a beer and it's only 10:00 a.m:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by FIREMAN
There must be something going around this friday. My truck died this morning. Like when you lose power to your house. It just died. Then when I finally get to work, everyone and there mother are having troubles with drawings.

I need a beer and it's only 10:00 a.m:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thats a rough morning there Fireman! Thats ok, I was runnin late to class.. but couldn't leave my driveway cause it took a while to get my car started... and there was ice on the windshield! Thought I'd never leave

FIREMAN

OOOO I'm getting smashed this evening. Can't take it no more. Me and Mr Bud Light are going to have a long conversation.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I thought I was the bad luck queen. You all had better Stay away from me!

G

giggles04

OOOO I'm getting smashed this evening. Can't take it no more. Me and Mr Bud Light are going to have a long conversation.

You be careful Mister!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: What a way to start my friday

some mouse in my hair

:roflmao: Was is a gray or a white mouse? Did it leave any "sprinkles" in your hair? :lol:

K

Kain99

Does Light beer give anyone else a headache? I've always wondered if it's just me craving carbs or if here is something to my theroy, that light beer is bad for you.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99

Does Light beer give anyone else a headache? I've always wondered if it's just me craving carbs or if here is something to my theroy, that light beer is bad for you.

I've never been able to drink Bud - I think THAT is the problem - doesn't matter whether it's "light" or not. Just one and guaranteed headache. I always drank Michelob light without a problem.

FIREMAN

I always get headaches from the high test beer. (like regular BUDWIESER) I can still drink it but I know if I have to many of them then my head will be pounding in the morning.

Another thing to watch out for is Pixie's Margaritas. They taste great while you drinking them but wait till the next morning. UHGGGGG.

Frank

Chairman of the Board

*Bud* gives me a headache, lite or not. And so do most American brews. Way too many domestic beers have almost no flavor, and Coors Lite to me has NO flavor - in fact, once at BK's, I was drinking a Coors Lite, *thinking* it was a Diet Coke (same silver can). I was half finished before I even NOTICED. It's like that old joke, most domestic beers are like having sex in a boat.

FIREMAN

especially when mixed w/ranch dressing and Jim Beam :really:

not that I'd know, but I sure HEARD it :lmao:

It was funny as hell.

He kept on saying I love ranch dressing, Jim Beam and Margaritas. I'm going to drink and eat like this all the time.

Poor Tater........:biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Best beer I ever had was on board a Dutch ship that docked in Solomons quite a few years ago. They had pure, unadulterated Heineken on tap. No formaldahyde or other American additives. Plus a healthier percentage of alcohol than American beer. Pure heaven! :cheers: