Prediction time

smcdem

Welp I think it will in the end after all this a democratic sweep...Although many would argue. But hey its just my opinion...
I like to hear all of your predictions too!
Pres RANDALL
D1 Anderson
D2 Mattingly
D3 BROOKS
D4 Raley

K

Kain99

Dude Puhlease!!!!!!!!!!

Mckay
Gray
Gass
Jarboe
Dement

Look at the Numbers! The only toss up being Gray and Raley. Slim margin at best!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Smcdem, you better get back on your Ritalin!

Zylak
Jarboe
Gass
Fritz
Ehrlich
Willie Don
Joe Curran
Steny
Mike Miller
Mac Middleton
Dyson

The rest are "iffy" with a strong possibility that McKay will wipe the floor with Randall.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
"New" Election Poll

Hey VB - How about saving the results from the current poll, and starting a new election Poll 1 week before the election to see if the political forums and campaigning had any impact on the voters...??? It would be interesting to compare post-primary numbers to pre-general numbers now that we have had time to digest some of the campaigning.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Done! There's a new one up right now and I think David's going to do another one on Nov. 1.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Done! There's a new one up right now and I think David's going to do another one on Nov. 1.

Nice! Just saw that, and I see the one for the last week...

smcdem

I think you guys are kidding yourselfs when you say Dement beats Anderson.... Do you guys just want to see me angry??

K

Kain99

Originally posted by smcdem
I think you guys are kidding yourselfs when you say Dement beats Anderson.... Do you guys just want to see me angry??

Save the blow up for after the election Little Buddy!!!

G

giggles04

This is what I see happening... not that I'm happy with every one of them.

D1- Joe Anderson.... though with all the people that Kenny D knows... he might pull it off

D2- Tommy Mattingly

D3- Jarboe... Brooks just hasn't gotten out there enough. People don't really know about him

D4- This is going to be a close race... but I see and hope Raley is going to come up on top.

Sheriff- again, a close race! But I fell that Zylak is going to be the one in the end

demsformd

President: Randall maybe, McKay maybe. If Lexington Park turnout is big, Randall. But she has to mend some serious fences in the Seventh District with yellow dog Democrats. And Tommy is a personal friend so I wouldn't mind him being in office.
District 1: Anderson. Dement is just not smart enough. Whenever they ask a question he answers with "I don't have a complete answer." And to all the Republicans out there, he was a member of the Democratic Central Committee for 16 years. I know him very well. He doesn't know which party he is in. Anderson is a smart man and knows how to work things.
District 2: Mattingly. A no-brainer. That family never loses.
District 3: Brooks. I just don't think that people have forgotten about the BOCC from four years ago. Jarboe is jus too flamboyant and people are too smart to elect that man.
District 4: Raley. Widest margin right here. Gray lost in the primary four years ago to a man with a stutter. The only way he got through the primary was because his opponent was a black Republican. Anyway, as a Raley, I know that we never lose.

Sheriff: Zylak. I love the guy. Bailey is ok but he still is only the DARE cop in my mind.
Governor: Townsend. We'll put enough dead people on the rolls in Baltimore to get her in. :smile: Really, Ehlrich failed miserably in the debate and well Maryland is just too Democratic for a radical conservative like him. Plus Townsend is a great woman can finally make our state have a woman governor.
In the national Congress, I say the GOP picks up 5 seats in the House because of redistricting. But Morella in Montgomery County will end up losing. In the Senate, the Democrats hold on to the majority and may pick up a seat.

Delilah903

OOH...OOH...

Please don't get angry Mr. 15 year old. If you don't want to hear other peoples opinions, what the heck are you doing on this forum?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what this whole forum is about, being able to express ones opinion without censorship??

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by demsformd

Governor: Townsend. Plus Townsend is a great woman can finally make our state have a woman governor.
:barf: :barf: :barf:
Oh puh leeze!!!
It's about quality not gender. That woman is the biggest dumazz liberal ditz. She'll only get the far lib lefties and the dead dumpacraps voting for her. :cussing:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by demsformd

Governor: Townsend. We'll put enough dead people on the rolls in Baltimore to get her in. :smile: Really, Ehlrich failed miserably in the debate and well Maryland is just too Democratic for a radical conservative like him. Plus Townsend is a great woman can finally make our state have a woman governor.

What has this woman, Townsend, who has never been elected to an office herself, done that is so great? (Glendening was the one who was elected, remember?) She hasn't even proven to be a good politician yet, much less great.

It was a good political move to bring Erlich to Morgan State, and then back out on another debate when she knew she wouldn't have such a favorable audience at the second "show." (See Kain, I'll bash all politicians who lack integrity.) She has proven that she is a great Democrat who can spend her way through the surpluses, into deficit. Maybe that makes her a great Democrat.

She's the privileged daughter of Bobby Kennedy. Big deal. Probably a great person to go hiking and mountain climbing with. But, she's just another attorney who needs to get a real job instead of living off the public tax dollar. Did I mention that she has NEVER been elected to an office? (Oh Yeah!) Let's keep that streak alive.

Last edited:

smcdem

Townsend wins you all know that why do you think bob ehrlich will change that this yearr. Demsformd just wonderin who do you support in this election Mckay or Randall?? I agree with you if Lexington Park turns out big Randall will win. Yea up in 7th D they don't like her too much. And i totally agree with you on Jarboe vs Brooks.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Quit evading the questions smcdem. Tell us why anyone should vote for KKT. Do this without any negativity towards BE. Heck, if you can possibly come up with a few good reasons maybe I'll change my mind. :wink:

smcdem

Well she has been named the most hard working lt gov. in the nation. She has been heavily involvded with Crime prevention and is really into mental health policy. She really has done something over the past 8 yrs. People lie and say she hasn't done anything. And she has been elected before, she has been elected to the office of lt. gov. twice. Years ago she worked at the maryland state dept. of education and was assitant deputy atorney general. She has a very progressive agenda for preserving the bay.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
She has been heavily involvded with Crime prevention...

Is that why our state is ranked 3rd highest in violent crime in the nation, 3rd highest in murders in the nation, and highest in robberies? Is this because of her work? Also, what happened to the money the Federal Government gave to Maryland for reporting offenders in to the NCIC database? What did Ms. Townsend do with that money and why is she now being investigated by the Feds for that?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
She has been heavily involvded with Crime prevention and is really into mental health policy. She really has done something over the past 8 yrs.
She screwed up Juvenile Justice and the dept. was sued to the tune of $4 mil. I guess that sent her running to get some (mental health) counseling right?

Who named her the hardest working Lt.Gov? Was it the same people who named Bill Clinton the first black president? :roflmao:

So far I'm not changing my vote...you have to do better than that.