First Local Hip Hop Concert At Monks December 4th!!

Skeez

The Show Is At Monks..Decemember 4th...Located In Ridge, Maryland Off Of Route 5...Starts At 9ish...$5 To Get In..The Groups You Will Be Seeing Are

HEADLINING:
Solo 4 (My Group)
Check Our Music Here

www.soundclick.com/Solo4

D.I.E.
U.N.C.
F.A.M.E ENT
TnT
Bash Brothers
Deadly Vision
Da Camp
Killer Kings

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Yo Yo YO!

I know you're cheap but spend some DOUGH!

Your bustin' rhymes ain't just a FAD!

So build your cred and buy and AD!

PEACE! :peace:

What I want to know is:

#1 Have you alerted the local police so they can arrange for additional coverage, cell space & ammo?
#2 Have you alerted the local funeral home operators so they can prepare for the additional clientel?
#3 Have you alerted the hospitals so they can lay in additional blood and GSW supplies?

Thank you and remind me to never go to Monks.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
tlatchaw said:
Yo Yo YO!

I know you're cheap but spend some DOUGH!

Your bustin' rhymes ain't just a FAD!

So build your cred and buy and AD!

PEACE! :peace:

I owe you karma for that one!! TFF!!! :killingme

JabbaJawz

Be about it
huntr1 said:
What I want to know is:

#1 Have you alerted the local police so they can arrange for additional coverage, cell space & ammo?
#2 Have you alerted the local funeral home operators so they can prepare for the additional clientel?
#3 Have you alerted the hospitals so they can lay in additional blood and GSW supplies?

Hush up and don't be so stereotypical. Are you saying that it could get messy simply b/c it's a hip hop show? If not, than I misunderstood ya. :wink:

JabbaJawz said:
Hush up and don't be so stereotypical. Are you saying that it could get messy simply b/c it's a hip hop show? If not, than I misunderstood ya. :wink:
Last time a crowd such as this came to southern MD (I believe it was a WPGC show/party @ the Brass Rail) if I remember correctly, people were shot, I know there was a "disturbance". Last week they had their awards show (VIBE awards) and a person got stabbed. The main players in the Hip Hop world have a proven track record of violence and stupidity.

Fruitcake Lady

Who the Hell Cares?
Huntr: I remember back in the days when we'd gather around for a local lynchin'. Those were the days-you remind me of a fellow lyncher. I'm sure if we were still doin' them ol' lynchins then their wouldn't be no darn gun vibe awards and hip hop noncense with their baggy pants and their underoos showing , now aint that right???

:dork: :duh: Get a life.

Skeez

Man..Some People Are So Closed Minded And Ignorant..But Then Again I Can See Why You Stereotype Hip Hop Shows..Because Of How Southern Maryland Is And Because Of Situations Such As The Vibe Awards..Thats Why My Group Is One Of The Few Groups You Will Hear That Is Not Promoting Violence Or Drug Use Or Anything..With That Said Us Being Somewhat Positive Does Not Mean Something Negative Wont Happen..All I Can Do Is Pray And Have Faith In My People That They Can Act Somewhat Civilized So We Can Pull This Off...BTW We Also Have A Show At OCI Decemeber 17th...Solo 4...

www.soundclick.com/Solo4

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Skeez said:
Man..Some People Are So Closed Minded And Ignorant..But Then Again I Can See Why You Stereotype Hip Hop Shows..Because Of How Southern Maryland Is And Because Of Situations Such As The Vibe Awards..Thats Why My Group Is One Of The Few Groups You Will Hear That Is Not Promoting Violence Or Drug Use Or Anything..With That Said Us Being Somewhat Positive Does Not Mean Something Negative Wont Happen..All I Can Do Is Pray And Have Faith In My People That They Can Act Somewhat Civilized So We Can Pull This Off...BTW We Also Have A Show At OCI Decemeber 17th...Solo 4...

www.soundclick.com/Solo4

I just don't care for it. It displays no talent or creativity whatsoever.

Skeez

Thats Your Opinion...Lyrically Were One Of The Most Advanced Groups In This Area..Easily..And Also..You May Say It Shows No Creativity...We Have To Come To Our Senses Somewhere..Hip Hop Right Now Is In A Sad State...But We Arent Dumb..We Know That Club Music Is Whats Hot...So We're Taking Dance/Club Music..And Putting Real Lyrics On The Beats...No Vulgar Lyrics..No Degrading Women...Just Pure Lyricism...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Skeez said:
Thats Your Opinion...Lyrically Were One Of The Most Advanced Groups In This Area..Easily..And Also..You May Say It Shows No Creativity...We Have To Come To Our Senses Somewhere..Hip Hop Right Now Is In A Sad State...But We Arent Dumb..We Know That Club Music Is Whats Hot...So We're Taking Dance/Club Music..And Putting Real Lyrics On The Beats...No Vulgar Lyrics..No Degrading Women...Just Pure Lyricism...

Good for you, pat yourself on the back.

SmallTown

Football season!
huntr1 said:
What I want to know is:

Hey Voter2002,migtig, 2A! Since you guys are so against stereotypes, you better keep huntr1 in check! :killingme

J

JohnnyRebel

huntr1 said:
Last time a crowd such as this came to southern MD (I believe it was a WPGC show/party @ the Brass Rail) if I remember correctly, people were shot, I know there was a "disturbance". Last week they had their awards show (VIBE awards) and a person got stabbed. The main players in the Hip Hop world have a proven track record of violence and stupidity.
What he said is the truth and the truth hurts no excuses for people acting like animals and they wonder why they get downed! Its easy to see very simple!!!