Darn his luck... he got cheated...

A man jumped to his death Friday from the 86th-floor observation deck at the Empire State Building, one of Manhattan's busiest tourist destinations, police said. The apparent suicide forced police to briefly close the landmark on Fifth Avenue to tourists in New York for the holiday weekend.

The man apparently climbed over a security fence that encloses the observation deck before leaping off. He hit a landing on the sixth floor, where he died instantly, police said.

I'd of been pizzed I didn't make it the whole way...:ohwell:

Tina2001aniT

kwillia said:
I just heard this and I am pissed.....we were walking on broadway and had seen all the police and were wondering what was going on.....urggg...I always miss the good stuff...my brother had just left there like 20 mins before....

Tina2001aniT

Bogart said:
despair, suicide = good stuff :confused:
not good stuff like I actually wanted to see him jump, but good stuff like I would have liked to have known it was going on and seen exactly what they did......

Tina2001aniT said:
not good stuff like I actually wanted to see him jump, but good stuff like I would have liked to have known it was going on and seen exactly what they did......
Geesh, Tina... you really need to find your holiday spirit...CLICK HERE...:yay:

Tina2001aniT

kwillia said:
Geesh, Tina... you really need to find your holiday spirit...CLICK HERE...:yay:
I didn't say "I am soo glad he jumped off the empire state building" but since he was dumb enough to jump I would have liked to have seen the NYPD in action (which by the way, they are so :yum:!! I think I only saw one I wouldn't take home...if I was that kind of girl of course.... :whistle:)

Last edited: