Hooter's Girl Sues For Being Treated Like A Girl Who Works At Hooters

Danzig

ORLANDO, FL - Hooter's waitress Jamie Naji sues Hooter's management for being treated like a "pair of fleshy foibles".

21 year-old Hooter's waitress Jamie Naji tightly buttoned her blouse and tucked her belly shirt in.

"I'm NOT someone's plaything just because I decided to become a Hooter's girl! Hooter's waitressess should be afforded the same workplace dignity and adherence to sexual harrassment laws as any other profession. Why am I any different?"

http://www.smthop.com/articles1details.asp?NewsNum=476

:killingme "I wasn't treated as rudely when I worked as a stripper at The Crazy Horse in Miami. A workplace is a workplace, and should be free of intimidation, period.":killingme

Triggerfish

I'm not going to say whether being treated like a piece of meat even at Hooters is OK or not but did this woman go work for Hooters for the explict reason to sue them? It couldn't have been a surpise how she was treated.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Hooter's has promised to fire all employees accused of sexual harassment, and as a financial appeasment, will allow the Hooter's girls to accept customer tips jammed in garter belts around their legs.

Sorry boys you can't talk to them but you can cop a cheap feel if you're willing to pay for it. :duh:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:shocking: I wonder if that's the girl who's :gossip: my dad slapped when she was signing his calendar for him. :lol: