Well I know I blew it

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Visualize your stomach; it's about the size of two fists. If the food on your plate won't fit, cut back.
:confused: I can fit a good 3-4 Snickers bars and a diet coke in "two fists". :biggrin:

C

czygvtwkr

Damn I can cram a extra large pizza into something the size of two fists. I guess it compresses.

K

Kizzy

crabcake said:
:confused: I can fit a good 3-4 Snickers bars and a diet coke in "two fists". :biggrin:

:lmao: My dingus dad sent over all of his extra Halloween candy, that turd must have thought the entire county was going to trick or treat at his house. I ordered the DH to bag that crap up and take it to his office and only leave "some" here. I have been eating way too many Snickers bars. If I keep it up, the Declaration of Independence is going to fit on my arse. :ohwell:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Kizzy said:
:lmao: My dingus dad sent over all of his extra Halloween candy, that turd must have thought the entire county was going to trick or treat at his house. I ordered the DH to bag that crap up and take it to his office and only leave "some" here. I have been eating way too many Snickers bars. If I keep it up, the Declaration of Independence is going to fit on my arse. :ohwell:
:roflmao: DQ just took 50+ mini-snickers outta her Halloween bucket yesterday and said she wanted to send 'em to someone we know who likes Snickers bars.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Kizzy said:
Kizzy, don't you worry none about your fine-looking arse. Besides, if a man has got any sense at all when he talks to you, he'll recognize what a fascinating head you, er, I mean what a good head you have on your shoulders!

You are quite a woman, and yes it's that obvious! :howdy:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Kizzy said:
It could be worse! You can probably copy the Unibombers Manifesto on mine:lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
BuddyLee said:
I love fire.:smile:
Hmmm, I remember you telling us about a fear of some ghost coming into your bedroom and scaring the hell out of you.

How about he comes into the room blowing fire out of his mouth at your azz?
:killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
Penn said:
Hmmm, I remember you telling us about a fear of some ghost coming into your bedroom and scaring the hell out of you.

How about he comes into the room blowing fire out of his mouth at your azz?
:killingme
:lol: I'd be more fearful of a newfound fear that I now hold.