Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151
Results 1,501 to 1,509 of 1509

Thread: Off Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post

Daytona! Watch out for the jellyfish stinging record numbers of people!

Looks like a small family, though......
    Just 26. 2 parents, 4 grown kids and 10 of the 16 grandchildren, and 6 "in laws". The other grandchildren either couldn't make it or have gone. 1 gr. Granchild not able to make it with his mom.

No jellyfish at all up here...OR I would not be in the water. I never get in the water, but I have been boogy boarding for 3 days now.

In other news, after achieving the #tardking level yesterday, MR is rapidly closing ground on the #tardgod level.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    In other news, after achieving the #tardking level yesterday, MR is rapidly closing ground on the #tardgod level.
    I've got $2 that says Sappy overtakes him in the next Abortion or Tranny thread.

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    Just 26. 2 parents, 4 grown kids and 10 of the 16 grandchildren, and 6 "in laws". The other grandchildren either couldn't make it or have gone. 1 gr. Granchild not able to make it with his mom.

No jellyfish at all up here...OR I would not be in the water. I never get in the water, but I have been boogy boarding for 3 days now.
    I was being a bit, errr, tongue in cheek by the photo of a single person sitting on the beach....glad you're enjoying the FL heat and humidity.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post

I was being a bit, errr, tongue in cheek by the photo of a single person sitting on the beach....glad you're enjoying the FL heat and humidity.
    Can never tell with folks on here. yay: Nealry erryboy was in the water when I took that pic, tho.

I lived in Clay County for 8 years - it's exactly how I remember the FL end-of-July summers. Except I can walk out of the condo right onto the beach and dip in the ocean.

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Can never tell with folks on here. yay: Nealry erryboy was in the water when I took that pic, tho.

I lived in Clay County for 8 years - it's exactly how I remember the FL end-of-July summers. Except I can walk out of the condo right onto the beach and dip in the ocean.
    Nice. The east coast has the much cooler water and more funner waves, for sure, than the warm bathtub known as the Gulf.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." John Adams

Ack! Sorry for the typos...on my cell with the glare of the sun.

Blog Entries
    Happy birthday Oolong!

Members who have read this thread: 67