Kain, Honey...

I sure am glad it was your George Foreman Grill cooking on top your stove and not YOUR LAVA LAMP...:huggy:

An exploding lava lamp has killed a young man in a Seattle suburb.

Police in Kent, Washington, say Phillip Quinn died after a piece of glass from the exploding novelty lamp pierced his heart.

Authorities say Quinn was heating his lava lamp on the stove Sunday afternoon when it blew up. They're not sure why he was doing it.

Police found no evidence of drug or alcohol use.

The death has been ruled an accident.

K

Kain99

OMG! This poor, poor man! God I feel his pain! Have ya heard about the exploding cell phones? It's a scary, scary world out there! :lol:

Kain99 said:
OMG! This poor, poor man! God I feel his pain! Have ya heard about the exploding cell phones? It's a scary, scary world out there! :lol:
Yes... I want to upgrade my current Verizon Cell phone, but I'm skeered to cause this one hasn't blowed up yet and I've had it for three years already...:frown:

K

Kain99

kwillia said:
Yes... I want to upgrade my current Verizon Cell phone, but I'm skeered to cause this one hasn't blowed up yet and I've had it for three years already...:frown:
Yes.... stay with the safe old model. The new ones are exploding all over the place! :smoochy:

J

justhangn

Authorities say Quinn was heating his lava lamp on the stove Sunday afternoon when it blew up. They're not sure why he was doing it.

Ahhh, the MORE POWER lave lamp.......:yay:

Was Home Improvement playing in the back ground??