Live in MD or VA?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
They call it mortuary humor. It is the way some people deal with fear. Is it funny? Really? I doubt that the families of the victims would agree. I don't want to rain on your parade, so I guess I'll just stay out of this thread.

jungleroom_x

Originally posted by 2ndAmendment
They call it mortuary humor. It is the way some people deal with fear. Is it funny? Really? I doubt that the families of the victims would agree. I don't want to rain on your parade, so I guess I'll just stay out of this thread.

to those who constantly live in fear, it's nice once in a while to make these horrible things seem a little sillier than they are.

or would you prefer everyone shiver in a corner and never have a smile on their face?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
They're selling T-shirts here in Richmond that say "Virginia is for Snipers".
They have a big target on the back.

HUGE uproar here about it...

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by bknarw
They're selling T-shirts here in Richmond that say "Virginia is for Snipers".
They have a big target on the back.

HUGE uproar here about it...

Can you get me a couple? :wink:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jungleroom_x

tor would you prefer everyone shiver in a corner and never have a smile on their face?
Look at my av. Do I look like I'm shivering in fear?

K

Kain99

No 2nd.... I have no idea what you do for a living but If your not special ops your in the wrong biz!

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member

shouldn't be displaying guns like that.

what about the families of the victims? :rolleyes:
I had my av before the sniper started shooting. I can account for my whereabouts. My av is mine. I like it. Nothing humorous about it, and I don't claim it to be. Will a victim see my av? Maybe, but not likely. But the T-shirts have been on TV. Not quite the same is it?

jungleroom_x

Originally posted by 2ndAmendment

I had my av before the sniper started shooting. I can account for my whereabouts. My av is mine. I like it. Nothing humorous about it, and I don't claim it to be. Will a victim see my av? Maybe, but not likely. But the T-shirts have been on TV. Not quite the same is it?

well, you're still having something potentially offense in public, and, as we all know, that is such a devilish thing to do, whether or not it was there before.

don't you know the big thing in america is to step on egg shells on everything you do because someone, somewhere, just might be offended?

:rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I want a "Maryland is for Snipers" t-shirt. Making fun of tragedy. We're Americans - it's what we do.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member

well, you're still having something potentially offense in public, and, as we all know, that is such a devilish thing to do, whether or not it was there before.

don't you know the big thing in america is to step on egg shells on everything you do because someone, somewhere, just might be offended?

:rolleyes:

I'm politically incorrect and proud of it!