Lets get crazy!!!!

SamSpade

I still can't get over the ridiculous notion that we *supplied* Saddam with WMD's but for some magical reason they not only don't exist, they *NEVER* did. Talk about double-think.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Those people are crazy. Probably a bunch of do-nothing teenage slackers sitting around in their underwear drinking Red Bull but still. The mindset fascinates me - I'm always interested in what makes people go round the bend like that.

Spoiled

vraiblonde said:
Those people are crazy. Probably a bunch of do-nothing teenage slackers sitting around in their underwear drinking Red Bull but still. The mindset fascinates me - I'm always interested in what makes people go round the bend like that.
I hafta agree....

Hey wait im a teenager, sitting in my underware (well my PJ pants and boxers, no shirt) but i dont agree with what they are saying... speaking of which i need to brush my teeth

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Can I ask a question and get an answer from Dems or Sparx (Turban Pancake need not apply - you're still on ignore...)?

If a Democrat wins an election, it's a great victory "for the people".

If a Republican wins an election, it's rigged, it's stolen, etc....

With attitudes like that, all I see from democrats is hate and elitism. Democrats are REALLY bent because they've lost two elections in a row. I can't recall republicans calling for a revolution or boycotts (see DU posts) or saying an election was stolen. The republicans took the hit and vowed to do better next time. The democratic point of view is that the world is coming to an end because W is in the house for 4 more. We republicans endured 8 years of Clinton...you can endure 8 years of W and you can vow to do better next election. Don't come up with this crap of talking about revolution, boycotts, or disrupting the inauguration on 1/20. I'll be the first in line to say that Republicans are not squeeky clean and yes, they do some embarrassingly stupid underhanded stuff...but that said, we NEVER talked about revolts cause a Democrat was in office.

What say you?:popcorn:

Spoiled

Voter2002 said:
Can I ask a question and get an answer from Dems or Sparx (Turban Pancake need not apply - you're still on ignore...)?

With attitudes like that, all I see from democrats is hate and elitism. Democrats are REALLY bent because they've lost two elections in a row. I can't recall republicans calling for a revolution or boycotts (see DU posts) or saying an election was stolen. The republicans took the hit and vowed to do better next time. The democratic point of view is that the world is coming to an end because W is in the house for 4 more. We republicans endured 8 years of Clinton...you can endure 8 years of W and you can vow to do better next election. Don't come up with this crap of talking about revolution, boycotts, or disrupting the inauguration on 1/20. I'll be the first in line to say that Republicans are not squeeky clean and yes, they do some embarrassingly stupid underhanded stuff...but that said, we NEVER talked about revolts cause a Democrat was in office.

Not all dems want a revolution... And the 2000 race was a close one, but Gore did have the majority of the population behind him. That is why people say it was stolen. I am sure there are some right-wingers who want a revolution (neo-Nazi and other hate groups), but they arent the norm either. Remember when Warren was the Chief Justice, wasnt the right a bit mad? :whip:

Last edited:

Sparx

Voter2002 said:

One name Rush Libaugh..remember "America held hostage?"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Voter2002 said:
but that said, we NEVER talked about revolts cause a Democrat was in office.
Dude, I did. Seriously. When the Paula Jones case was thrown out, I was going to walk the earth like Kane and try to set things right if I could. The whole situation just infuriated me.

Ask Larry - I went crazy for a little while. But what I didn't do was go on a public forum with my insanity and round up disciples to help me fight the revolution. Anyway, that's why I think it's just talk and ravings. I had no real intention of leaving my children, job and home to start a revolution - I just wanted to ##### about it for awhile.

Sparx

itsbob said:
What I read, the writer needs to arrested.. he's not asserting an opinion, he's wanting to plan an overthrow of the US government by "other then constitutional means".. I think that's spelled treason. They have all the proof they need to put him away with in that one post.

Did our founding fathers commit treason when they revolted from English Rule?
YES but they are our heros none the less
I don't feel a revolution is the answer either but the fact that some people bring it up is a sure sign there is a problem here....This guy is not alone

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Sparx said:
I don't feel a revolution is the answer either but the fact that some people bring it up is a sure sign there is a problem here....This guy is not alone

Not necessarily a sign of a problem other then people being delusionsal, and convinced by others there is a fire where there is none.. these people depend on the uneducated and the dimwitted to listen and believe everything they are saying, and should be held responsible for those mentioned above went the set off an explosive device in the middle of Wal-Mart

D

dems4me

Well if I was to think in terms of Republicans stealing the election or rigging it would be because I still strongly believe that if the republicans wanted to do this they could afford to with big money corporations paving the way to keep them in office... the dems are more of the working class and doesn't have the money for all the bribes, etc...

Before I start getting kramed for my comment - it was a hypothetical and someone asked my opinion very politely and I politely responded. Carry on.... :huggy: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

ylexot

Super Genius
Sparx said:
There's always some nut-job that wants a revolution. That does not indicate that there is a serious problem (there are always some problems). I think both sides need to learn to a) pick their battles better, b) argue their position more effectively, and c) learn to compromise a little.

D

dems4me

ylexot said:
There's always some nut-job that wants a revolution. That does not indicate that there is a serious problem (there are always some problems). I think both sides need to learn to a) pick their battles better, b) argue their position more effectively, and c) learn to compromise a little.

I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but I thought that is why Republicans are big on not having any gun control -- is so that THEY not the democrats that want gun control can overthrow the governement if need be according to the 2Amendment... can someone please clarify this :shrug:

ylexot

Super Genius
dems4me said:
Well if I was to think in terms of Republicans stealing the election or rigging it would be because I still strongly believe that if the republicans wanted to do this they could afford to with big money corporations paving the way to keep them in office... the dems are more of the working class and doesn't have the money for all the bribes, etc...
OH MY GOD THAT HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST :bs: EVER! Don't you realize that the Dems get paid off just as much? Wake up!

Spoiled

dems4me said:
I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but I thought that is why Republicans are big on not having any gun control -- is so that THEY not the democrats that want gun control can overthrow the governement if need be according to the 2Amendment... can someone please clarify this :shrug:
i heard 2 speeches on the gun control thing by republicans and read one research paper one it, they all had that in there ;\ :dead:

Last edited:
D

dems4me

Spoiled said:
i head 2 speeches on the gun control thing by republicans and read one research paper one it, they all had that in there ;\ :dead:

I'm more confused... sweetie, would you mind cleaning up that post just a little and resubmit - Thanks!!! :huggy:

Catt?? -- Otter??? Can one of y'all help me out on that issue :shrug: I would believe y'all. Thanks!!
:huggy:

ylexot

Super Genius
dems4me said:
Sort of...except there were no Democrats/Republicans when the Constitution was written. Part of the reason behind the law is so that the people (not just Republicans) have the means to have a revolution if needed. Right now, only the nut-jobs are saying we need a revolution.

D

dems4me

ylexot said:
Sort of...except there were no Democrats/Republicans when the Constitution was written. Part of the reason behind the law is so that the people (not just Republicans) have the means to have a revolution if needed. Right now, only the nut-jobs are saying we need a revolution.

Well wouldn't they be republicans :shrug: