anything to do?

DDoyle

hey everyone! i'm new to the area..... are there any good places to go on a weekend without drivin to DC or Baltimore????

BuddyLee

Football addict
DDoyle said:
hey everyone! i'm new to the area..... are there any good places to go on a weekend without drivin to DC or Baltimore????
Ghost hunting, tipping cows or Brass Rail. Take your choice.

BuddyLee

Football addict
DDoyle said:
too much poo cow tippin, never much luck ghost huntin, so it's brass rail i guess
Give me some of your interests and I might be able to help you out a little better. Age range is a good piece of information as well. :wink:

DDoyle

BuddyLee said:
Give me some of your interests and I might be able to help you out a little better. Age range is a good piece of information as well. :wink:
interests.... hum.... drinking, playin pool, darts.... all that good stuff.
i guess 20's is a good age range, but any could do. I can have a good time with just about any group of people. (the old second home was a biker bar! hahaha)

Tomcat

Anytime
DDoyle said:
interests.... hum.... drinking, playin pool, darts.... all that good stuff.
i guess 20's is a good age range, but any could do. I can have a good time with just about any group of people. (the old second home was a biker bar! hahaha)
Try Hole in the Wall in Hollywood :yay:

spookthis

The Rail is ok on Fri and Sat. DJ plays on both nights, heavy dance music. The only place I know that still has bands once is a while is Cryers in Compton. And that might only be in the summer. Any bar you go into has pool tables, it's SOMD's second national pasttime. :cheers:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
spookthis said:
The Rail is ok on Fri and Sat. DJ plays on both nights, heavy dance music. The only place I know that still has bands once is a while is Cryers in Compton. And that might only be in the summer. Any bar you go into has pool tables, it's SOMD's second national pasttime. :cheers:
Cryer's still has bands, last weekend it was Vertical Smile and I think there is another this weekend. I'll check the sign when I head back out later.

DDoyle

MerF said:
Fishing. Enjoy.
....at the risk of sounding like a girly girl, eeeeew! i can't go fishing, it's too cold and worms are icky!
guy that used to work with my hubby recomended skeet shootin behind kmart! lmao

marianne

BuddyLee said:
Ghost hunting, tipping cows or Brass Rail. Take your choice.

I've heard a bit about Brass Rail on these forums. Where is this place? I've searched google and yahoo yellow pages and can't find anything about it. :confused:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
spookthis said:

Memories usually has a band Friday's and Saturday's

spookthis

I've heard a bit about Brass Rail on these forums. Where is this place? I've searched google and yahoo yellow pages and can't find anything about it.

It's located in Great Mills at the bottom of the Little Flower Hill, at least that is what we have always called it. On the corner of Rt 5 and Flat Iron Rd.

fttrsbeerwench

My girlfriend starts tonight at a bat in St. Mary's , who wants to go harrass me with her...MIG TIGGGGGG!!!!! She asked me about you and wants to know when your gonnnaa come get drunk agaiiiiiiin!!!! I am going up there after work. PM me if your feeel like having a shot!!!!