Iceberg

SxyPrincess

Amazing picture...

2-33.jpg

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ice Picture!!

:clap: :clap: That is a neat picture. Where did you find it? Reminded me of a situation at work yesterday; the more I dug into fixing a problem, the deeper it went.

penncam

SxyPrincess

Re: Ice Picture!!

Originally posted by penncam
:clap: :clap: That is a neat picture. Where did you find it? Reminded me of a situation at work yesterday; the more I dug into fixing a problem, the deeper it went.

penncam

Just searching around the net and came across it. Beautiful picture if you ask me. :biggrin:

K

Kizzy

Very pretty picture. I saved it for the list of backgrounds on my desktop! :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I've seen that picture used a lot in the computer trade magazines - I don't remember what the company was, but the message was that problems in your company run much deeper than you expect.

It reminds me of the artwork done by Christian Riese Lassen, who does spectacular works on underwater life. I wonder who did the one you posted.

watercolor

yeah yeah
I was looking at it when you put it up, and I had it open when my boss walked by, and she wanted me to print it out. She thought it was awesome,...as did I. Now she is going to get custom wall paper done just like it, and we are going to do a whole wall here in the office like it. Awesome eh?

I would most definatly like that office, when its done. But darn it, I have to be out front in all its glory. Will have to be going back there to veg out at times. :biggrin:

VinceD

Great picture Sxy, but after spending 3 years in the Antarctic the sight of one of those things makes me a little ill.