Stolen money out of purses....

911Carrera

German American Lead Foot
The same exact thing happened to two of the women I work with... Both these women are great people and both are single, hard working mothers.

Here's the deal;

1. Yesterday, Kathy was shopping at K-Mart in California and had her purse in the shopping cart and took a cart full of stuff to her car. She left her purse in the cart. She left... Realized she forgot her purse. She got her purse back with her credit cards etc, except someone stole $20 cash from her. She was happy to get her purse back but pissed about the cash missing.

2. Tonight, I saw Barb in BJ's in California. A very nice woman. Same exact thing happen to her except the person took $100 from her! She got her purse and credit cards back but someone stole $100 cash. She was pissed.

I certainly wouldn't steal money out of someone's purse like that. Especially around Christmas time.

Some people are low life's!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not to sound like a hardass, but they should consider themselves lucky that all that was taken was the cash. I had my purse stolen and never returned. They cashed my paycheck (even though a stop payment had been placed on it already), had all my credit cards, checkbook, driver's licence, SS card, address, house & car keys. They got away with about $1200.00 between the checks and CC's, and I had to replace all my locks. Now THAT sucks.

Last edited:

Bogart

HARTMAN
Jesus H. Christ! Private Pyle, why is your
footlocker unlocked?

PYLE
Sir, I don't know, sir!

HARTMAN
Private Pyle, if there is one thing in this
world that I hate, it is an unlocked footlocker!
You know that, don't you?

PYLE
Sir, yes, sir!

HARTMAN
If it wasn't for dickheads like you, there
wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would
there?

PYLE
Sir, no, sir!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Bogart said:
HARTMAN
footlocker unlocked?

PYLE
Sir, I don't know, sir!

HARTMAN

PYLE
Sir, yes, sir!

HARTMAN
there?

PYLE
Sir, no, sir!
:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Vince said:
Sounds like those two got off very lucky. Rose, you took a beatin. :huggy:
Fortunately, the only thing I was held liable for was paying for the locks to be changed. I did have a collection agency after me for "my" $500.00 bad check to Toys-R-Us. Police report straightend that out. All in all, it was a MAJOR PITA.

Vince

RoseRed said:
Fortunately, the only thing I was held liable for was paying for the locks to be changed. I did have a collection agency after me for "my" $500.00 bad check to Toys-R-Us. Police report straightend that out. All in all, it was a MAJOR PITA.
Guess you were lucky, but like you said it had to be a PITA to replace everything.

911Carrera

RoseRed said:
Not to sound like a hardass, but they should consider themselves lucky that all that was taken was the cash. I had my purse stolen and never returned. They cashed my paycheck (even though a stop payment had been placed on it already), had all my credit cards, checkbook, driver's licence, SS card, address, house & car keys. They got away with about $1200.00 between the checks and CC's, and I had to replace all my locks. Now THAT sucks.

Rose... These two women I work with did make out much better than you did. I guess they are fortunate compared to you.

I just felt really bad for both of them, though. Especially, Barb with $100 stolen.

I was nice they got all their credit cards and other stuff back.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
911Carrera said:
Rose... These two women I work with did make out much better than you did. I guess they are fortunate compared to you.

I just felt really bad for both of them, though. Especially, Barb with $100 stolen.

I was nice they got all their credit cards and other stuff back.

I understand where you are coming from. They are lucky it wasn't worse.

On a lighter note. Years ago I left my wallet in my shopping cart at Harvest Market, with $1800.00 cash in it. Bag boy found it out in the parking lot, brought it in and gave it to management to lock up.

THAT is honesty and devine intervention. :yay:

911Carrera

Bogart said:
HARTMAN
footlocker unlocked?

PYLE
Sir, I don't know, sir!

HARTMAN

PYLE
Sir, yes, sir!

HARTMAN
there?

PYLE
Sir, no, sir!

Good Point Bogart.... The ladies could have done a better job of protecting themselves.......

Didn't you mean Sgt. Vince Carter instead of Hartman? Wasn't Sgt. Carter Gomer's boss?

Maybe I'm a dumbass , but who is Hartman?

janey83

Twenty Something
911Carrera said:
I remember now... Sorry.

He accidently discharged an M-16 in the latrine and made a mess on the wall....

Great movie!

:rolleyes: my dad has like 5 copies of that movie, even a copy at work.

Spoiled

911Carrera said:
The same exact thing happened to two of the women I work with... Both these women are great people and both are single, hard working mothers.

Here's the deal;

1. Yesterday, Kathy was shopping at K-Mart in California and had her purse in the shopping cart and took a cart full of stuff to her car. She left her purse in the cart. She left... Realized she forgot her purse. She got her purse back with her credit cards etc, except someone stole $20 cash from her. She was happy to get her purse back but pissed about the cash missing.

2. Tonight, I saw Barb in BJ's in California. A very nice woman. Same exact thing happen to her except the person took $100 from her! She got her purse and credit cards back but someone stole $100 cash. She was pissed.

I certainly wouldn't steal money out of someone's purse like that. Especially around Christmas time.

Some people are low life's!
Someone in my speech class said they did that to some guys wallet they found... A few people expressed their discontent with it the person said "any of you would have done it" about 5 of us agreed the girl was a heartless #####... I wouldnt have done that

willie said:
They got a cheap lesson.
:yeahthat: Dumb phuks should know better than to leave their purse unattended in public. Even I (a guy and thus no purse) know that a woman should never leave her purse unattended. I equate it to leaving the top down on your convertable, keys in the ignition while you run into the store.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I have found two wallets before, never counted the money in it, they both had the guys business cards in them so I called the cell number and returned them, One guy said thanks the other tried to give me a reward but I refused. I also saw a lady drop a $50 bill, she didn't know she had dropped it, I picked it up and handed it to her, and she gave me a nasty look. Some people just are not gratefull for what others do for them

K

Kain99

Magnum said:
I have found two wallets before, never counted the money in it, they both had the guys business cards in them so I called the cell number and returned them, One guy said thanks the other tried to give me a reward but I refused. I also saw a lady drop a $50 bill, she didn't know she had dropped it, I picked it up and handed it to her, and she gave me a nasty look. Some people just are not gratefull for what others do for them
Just admit it Magnum.... You have done these things for self gain. :killingme

Magnum said:
I also saw a lady drop a $50 bill, she didn't know she had dropped it, I picked it up and handed it to her, and she gave me a nasty look. Some people just are not gratefull for what others do for them
Maybe she thought it was you looking for a "happy ending"...:shrug:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Kain99 said:
Just admit it Magnum.... You have done these things for self gain. :killingme

Self Gain??? No, I would want someone to do the same for me, Treat others how you want to be treated, thats why I always help out whenever and wherever I can.