Complaining!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'd just like to say I'm mad! My main boss has been out of town all week. Just when I thought I was going to sneak out at 3:00 and go home and take a nap my other boss who is never here because he has another office in customer space decides to show up. Damn the luck!

Plus you guys aren't being very entertaining this afternoon. I'm pretty bored!

Yes I knwo I'm being a whiney sissy baby. I don't care!

:wah: :wah: :wah:

SxyPrincess

033102phone_1_prv.gif

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by pixiegirl
That's a good point!
Damn Pixie, you're pretty hot! :lmao:
Ya, and I'm really smart!
That's why I flunked my first math test last night.
Now who's the whiner???:wah:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well....I personally think that we should have a complaining section. You are not the only one Pixie. WE (meaning my bosses wife and I) were hoping to dip outta here early too. But....of course...butthead needs us to hold his hand through everything since he is such a high-strung baby!!

And to boot...I am having major issues. Do you just feel like sometimes you wanna cry. For various reasons I guess.....you are not the only one who is being whiney I guess. But for two different reasons I guess.....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I don't care what time it is I'M LEAVING! Since no one else was here to entertain me Sxy, Rose, Kyle and Sierra you are all my new best friends. And NO you don't have a choice in the matter!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by pixiegirl
I don't care what time it is I'M LEAVING! Since no one else was here to entertain me Sxy, Rose, Kyle and Sierra you are all my new best friends. And NO you don't have a choice in the matter!
Does that mean :spank: all around??? :lmao:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
New best friend, Pixie? I thought I was your oldes best friend? :bawl: :bawl: All this time - you haven't even loved me. :bawl: :bawl:

She's so damn fickle...new best friends every five minutes.

I say to hell with her!!!

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
Can I complain, too? I hate how all the traffic gets backed up at the light on Rt. 5 at Great Mills Road when I'm heading north. It totally sucks!!! It is soooo frustrating!

SxyPrincess

Don't you just hate it when your getting your nails painted, you think they are dry so you proceed to your car, then accidentally bump into something and have to turn around so they can fix a nail? :rolleyes:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Don't you just hate it when your getting your nails painted, you think they are dry so you proceed to your car, then accidentally bump into something and have to turn around so they can fix a nail? :rolleyes:

Totally! And then I feel like an idiot going back in there!