Gate hours for those that commute to pax...

H

HollowSoul

Gate 1.......open from 0600-0800
Gate 2.......open 24/7
Gate 3.......closed

These times are in effect-immediately untill jan 3rd

H

HollowSoul

BTW....sorry i didn't post it sooner for all those of you that enjoyed the confusion this AM......I didn't learn of this till today

H

HollowSoul

STL_RAMS said:
Do you know if they are goinging to leave Gate 1 exit closed till then also?
yes....gat 1 will be closed-including the exit lanes........also the back gate at webster field will be closed till the 3rd also...gate 1 webster will still be open 24/7

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
HollowSoul said:
Gate 1.......open from 0600-0800
Gate 2.......open 24/7
Gate 3.......closed

These times are in effect-immediately untill jan 3rd
HS-Gate one is only open for 2 hours???

No wonder coming in was such a B!atch!!! With gate 3 closed the line for gate 2 coming from the south (ridge) was backed up to the Fleet Reserve!! What a PITA!!!

Now I know this gate closure is done so the sailors can go home or whatever for the holidays....... But it really sucks..... so HS are you not going home for the holidays?

H

HollowSoul

Suz' said:
HS-Gate one is only open for 2 hours???

No wonder coming in was such a B!atch!!! With gate 3 closed the line for gate 2 coming from the south (ridge) was backed up to the Fleet Reserve!! What a PITA!!!

Now I know this gate closure is done so the sailors can go home or whatever for the holidays....... But it really sucks..... so HS are you not going home for the holidays?
yup...its only open for 2hrs and my silly ass will be at gate 1 tomorrow:dead:
And i'm not going to be able to go home for the holidays, being as though i hold the qualification to stand security, i have to assume the standby position throughout the holidays.
I'll prolly go home sometime in feb, maybe march. dunno yet

John Z

if you will
Glad they kept Gate 1 open an extra couple of minutes today. I got to the guard shack at 8:01, and there were plenty of people behind me. Took me an hour to make it from San Souci to there. Woulda been nice to have that third lane open at Gate 1.... Oh well, at least I didn't run out of gas, and my window wasn't frozen shut.