Need help finding X-box & Log splitter

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
HELP!

Number one X-BOX!! Where the heck can i find one?? :burning:

Number 2: I want to get Rottncop a log splitter that goes on the back of his tractor. He doesn't have the setup for hydrolics, but DOES have a 3 point hitch, so what options do i have? And where to find one? It's for a new this year - New Holland Tractor.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
happyappygirl said:
HELP!

Number one X-BOX!! Where the heck can i find one?? :burning:

Number 2: I want to get Rottncop a log splitter that goes on the back of his tractor. He doesn't have the setup for hydrolics, but DOES have a 3 point hitch, so what options do i have? And where to find one? It's for a new this year - New Holland Tractor.
Lowes has log splitters but they are fairly small. Suggest Carroll's Equipment in Dameron.. They have BIG ones..

Is there a shortage of X-boxes too??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Anybody know anything about the ones from Guy Implement? That's where Rottncop buys EVERYTHING for his traaaaactor....
What is their phone number? {TIA}

girliegirl

happyappygirl said:
Anybody know anything about the ones from Guy Implement? That's where Rottncop buys EVERYTHING for his traaaaactor....
What is their phone number? {TIA}
Just call down there and ask for Perry and explain what you are looking for...he will tell you what you need...X-Box I would say try EBAY, however you may not get it in time..Good Luck

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
X-Box

Any gaming store (Electronics Boutique, etc) should have plenty, if the local "marts" have been depleted. You may have to drive to Waldorf, Crofton or Annapolis, given the time, but I don't know. A few years ago, when they came out, I bought one for my ex. I had to get on a waiting list and so on, but was able to have one in time for Christmas, so you should have one, no problem. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
virgovictoria said:
Any gaming store (Electronics Boutique, etc) should have plenty, if the local "marts" have been depleted. You may have to drive to Waldorf, Crofton or Annapolis, given the time, but I don't know. A few years ago, when they came out, I bought one for my ex. I had to get on a waiting list and so on, but was able to have one in time for Christmas, so you should have one, no problem. :yay:
Don't know about X-BOx, but htis is not true for PS2 and Nintendo DS.. NOBODY has them.. to include the game stores EB in Annapolis, and Waldorf. Even Toy R Us.. SOLD OUT.. Daughter in Grove City PA found a Nintendo DS in Wal Mart there, apparently nobody up there can afford them.

willie

happyappygirl said:
HELP!

Does his tractor have any hydraulics like for a bucket? The 3 point attached splitters using the tractors hydraulics are not expensive and would be worth adding the fittings to his tractor.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
huntr1 said:
She doesn't have the hook up for hydr. on the tractor, so that one won't work.
He does have the tractor hydraulics, but Perry @ Guy implements doesn't recommend them, it's too hard on the traaaaactor. His log splitters start at 1400.00 :shocking:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
virgovictoria said:
Electronics Boutique in the Baltimore Area is selling PS2 for 255.00 :shocking: that's OUTRAGEOUS...I'll give him a pix with a promise before l spend triple what it's worth... :lol:

I have a love/hate relationship with Walmart....went into the one up near rt 50 on 301 this am, and the sales guy said X-Box? Oh yeah, i had a couple a few minutes ago let out of layaway....but i sold 'em just now. :burning: DON'T TELL ME!!