2 cats need a home

barncat

I have 2 cats that need a home. They are not mine, they are my cat's since he's the one who brought them home. First he brought Homeless. Then Homeless was ever so gracious to bring home a grey furball we have named Nappy. They have been living outside for a few months and I have ignored the problem. It's now too cold and I don't have room in the house for them and I really don't want 2 more cats.

Homeless would like to be a house cat. He's very sweet, unfortunately he's almost a year and has not been fixed so I don't know if spraying will be a problem. I will get him fixed and his vaccines done.

Nappy is not very tame. She's about 6 - 8 months and is not fixed either. I will have her fixed and her vaccines done also.

Ideally, since these two like each other so much I would love to see them go to a home together. All I would like for them is shelter from the weather, food and water.

I know I should have taken care of this problem a while back, I shouldn't have let my cat out in first place so he could bring home strays. I just thought I would make an attempt to find them a home because the other alternatives are to let them freeze to death outside or go to the humane society where they will more then likely be put to sleep.

Thanks,
barncat