The Truth about the Bible and Homosexuality!!! Score 10 points for Gay Christians!!!

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
Please refer to the site listed below for more information.

http://www.soulforce.org/whatthebiblesays.pdf

Please read the information on the website first, then make a post. I would like a real discussion on the qouted texts and statements on the above site, rather then what someone thinks the Bible says even though they have never studied or read it.....

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
I don't have to say anything, I think most people know my view on the subject of Homosexuality. My message can be found in the texts qouted in the above site.

SamSpade

What the hell does this have anything to do with Politics and why the heck isn't it in the Religion section?

Has it dawned on you that not everything is Politics?

fttrsbeerwench

Who let you back in here?? I thought you were banned, normally I would enjoy another liberal person on the forums, but you're a turd. Wrong forum dude...It's Christmas, is it ok if I tell you Merry F'n Jesus Day?

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
fttrsbeerwench said:
Who let you back in here?? I thought you were banned, normally I would enjoy another liberal person on the forums, but you're a turd. Wrong forum dude...It's Christmas, is it ok if I tell you Merry F'n Jesus Day?

What are you talking about? Yes it's Christmas, this is why I researched this particular site that has some very interesting religious passages that have been broken down by someone who has read and studied the Bible for the last 50 years. They even have learned Hebrew and Greek to further understand the true meaning of God's word.

With all due respect when should Gods word be discussed? Christmas is the day we celebrate the birth of Jesus, shouldn't Jesus and his all inclusive love be discussed today?

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
SamSpade said:
What the hell does this have anything to do with Politics and why the heck isn't it in the Religion section?

Has it dawned on you that not everything is Politics?

I was banned from the religious forum. So this is the first place I thought of, and yes Homosexuality belongs in politics ever since our Government has taken in interest in banning relationships consisting of two person of the same sex.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
elaine said:
So, is this a religious discussion, or a political discussion?

Somewhat of both, since so many people use scripture as the basis for declining our gay christian brothers and sisters their civil rights.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
UrbanPancake said:
Who knows. But I'm not discussing that. I'm discussing Gods word and his truth towards homosexual christians.

Well, it's kind of difficult to even consider having a serious discussion about religion with someone who has been banned from the religious forum.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
I don't know why anyone would be giving me bad karma because I'm discussing religion. If you don't like discussing the true meaning of Gods word then go to Afghanistan. You may like it better there.

Pete

Repete
I have not used the Bible as a premise to base my opinion of Homosexuality. I veiw it as just another form of deviant sexual behavior. This does not mean I condone what happened to people like Mathew Sheppard; what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home does not concern me. When they expect me to legitimize what they do then it does concern me and I will not do that. One thing is certain, a caustic stool sample like you will never change my mind. You still have your Kerry/Edwards posters up?

I understadn your pain, being so "enightlened and accepting" yet your liberal agenda was slapped down like a weak jumpshot on a playground has to be infuriating. All tings considered, if you are waiting for America to "come to you on the far left" you will be waiting a long time. Might I suggest you move to a place that embraces you liberal enightenment? I would suggest France but knowing your true racist and conservative hating side from election time I fear you would be in jail and broke. France just passed a law that "promoting hate" will get you 1 year in jail and a $50,000 fine. Maybe Denmark? I hear their tax rate just topped 48%

mAlice

professional daydreamer
UrbanPancake said:
I don't know why anyone would be giving me bad karma because I'm discussing religion. If you don't like discussing the true meaning of Gods word then go to Afghanistan. You may like it better there.

You probably got bad karma for not posting this in the religious forum.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
UrbanPancake said:
Homosexuality belongs in politics ever since our Government has taken in interest in banning relationships consisting of two person of the same sex.
When did that happen? I thought it was fromaly reconizing such a relationship as a "marriage".

Pete

Repete
aps45819 said:
When did that happen? I thought it was fromaly reconizing such a relationship as a "marriage".
You are correct APS but you will not get through to him. He is in a Catatonic liberal state of fact twisting and handwringing. It is the liberal tactic of "National Enquirer sociology"

"3 headed goat fathered by alien!!"

"Governement bans Gay handholding in public places !!"

sockgirl77

UrbanPancake said:
You are discussing religion in a political forum. You were banned from the religion forum for a reason. Nobody wanted you to discuss your corrupt views on religion. Take the hint and :shutup:

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
Pete said:
I have not used the Bible as a premise to base my opinion of Homosexuality. I veiw it as just another form of deviant sexual behavior. This does not mean I condone what happened to people like Mathew Sheppard; what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home does not concern me. When they expect me to legitimize what they do then it does concern me and I will not do that. One thing is certain, a caustic stool sample like you will never change my mind. You still have your Kerry/Edwards posters up?

I understadn your pain, being so "enightlened and accepting" yet your liberal agenda was slapped down like a weak jumpshot on a playground has to be infuriating. All tings considered, if you are waiting for America to "come to you on the far left" you will be waiting a long time. Might I suggest you move to a place that embraces you liberal enightenment? I would suggest France but knowing your true racist and conservative hating side from election time I fear you would be in jail and broke. France just passed a law that "promoting hate" will get you 1 year in jail and a $50,000 fine. Maybe Denmark? I hear their tax rate just topped 48%

I don't deny Gods true meaning, I also understand that they are his children, as you are. Are you disgusted by Gods Chrildren?

If you are then you to take a good long hard look at yourself. You may not like what you see.

It has been proven that sexual orientation is set before birth, both hetero, and homo. I think you have much hate within you and you need to find out what it truly means to be Christian. Jesus said the most important commandment of all was love thy neighbor as you love yourself. I'm guessing you have broken that commandment with your ignorant ranting against me.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
sockgirl77 said:
You are discussing religion in a political forum. You were banned from the religion forum for a reason. Nobody wanted you to discuss your corrupt views on religion. Take the hint and :shutup:

You find Gods word corrupt?