Does Ricks Cheesesteak Factory...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Well...i'm gonna want a table for at least 7....and on Friday i suspect they'll be pretty busy, like everyone will.

flowerchild

Hairy Harry
RoseRed said:
I am not sure, but I have never seen the place totally full.

They're actually pretty full all the time now. We went by there before the holiday and they said they were closing for the week between Xmas and New Years so they could all go and visit family, which I thought was pretty cool.

We're still dropping books off and they're still taking them to send overseas. They had 2 big trash cans full and a bunch of boxes. Thanks for helping out to all of you who did, I know the guys and gals over there are going to appreciate it!!!!! :patriot:

sinwagon

Where is that place at? And (ok this may be a stupid question) is that all they have is cheesecake? Is this like a resturant or something?

I love cheesecake so if you all can fill in the blanks that would be great!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
mainman said:
You would ruin a 2 car funeral, we could have ran with that ball... dingleberry. :razz:

virgovictoria said:
If you don't already have it:

I suppose she could have also called the above number or searched for any other number of treads that give the location. :duh:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
sinwagon said:
Where is that place at? And (ok this may be a stupid question) is that all they have is cheesecake? Is this like a resturant or something?

I love cheesecake so if you all can fill in the blanks that would be great!

:roflmao: :killingme

sinwagon

Oh poo on you! When you hear cheesecake factory you think it just sells cheesecake but given the other threads asking if you need a reservation, it makes you think its a resturant or something.

mainman

Set Trippin
sinwagon said:
Oh poo on you! When you hear cheesecake factory you think it just sells cheesecake but given the other threads asking if you need a reservation, it makes you think its a resturant or something.
:lmao: :killingme

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ssssssssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
CMC122 said:
Well, I'm not gonna hold my breath on it:lmao:

DO they have Cherry Cheesesteak ya think?? That's my fav.. Cherry Cheesesteak with a light grahamcracker crust!! :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
ssssssssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww.
Methinks she needs a whoosh... :killingme