People must be workin' today...

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
There are 26 members online. I'd say that's a fair amount of invisible's. :wink:

Why does the forums' main page only list 16 of the 25?

FIREMAN

WORK, we don't need any stinkin work.....

Actually I'm more on firefighting homework. Class tonight.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm busting butt too. Boss goes away for a week then thinks he can bend me over when he gets back... :rolleyes:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I'm busting butt too. Boss goes away for a week then thinks he can bend me over when he gets back... :rolleyes:

There's a thought......:cool: J/K!!!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Actually I am not at work today. My daughter had a 2am yack attack in bed :barf: so we are home today having a tea party and playing beauty shop.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Well...the cable company did an upgrade to the system last night and mine never came back on. :frown: I sat around all morning waiting, then more waiting on the phone with a really nice patient dude that had to run me through everything like a 5yr. old. :lol: It still didn't work. :frown: So I played around with it some more and finally the internet came up. :clap: I still don't have a clue to what finally made it happen.:cool:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Sharon
I still don't have a clue to what finally made it happen.:cool:

Good show I say.....it must have been the cable company grimlins.
deal.gif

watercolor

yeah yeah
awwwww Rose, I am sorry your daughter is sick. I would most definatly rather be playing tea party..than filing. :rolleyes:

And Sharon...that has happened to us before, its like it just magically appeared....dunno why..it just happened.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
awwwww Rose, I am sorry your daughter is sick. I would most definatly rather be playing tea party..than filing. :rolleyes:
Thanks. She is back to her old self now. Dragging toys down stairs and making a general mess, etc. :lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by RoseRed
Thanks. She is back to her old self now. Dragging toys down stairs and making a general mess, etc. :lol:

well that is alright. Notta new there. Goodness..what I wouldn't give to be a kid again.....sometimes....

bknarw

Attire Monitor
It's all in your mind...

Originally posted by watercolor23

well that is alright. Notta new there. Goodness..what I wouldn't give to be a kid again.....sometimes....

I'm STILL a kid!!!
:biggrin: