He FLUNG it out at 45-50 mph!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
GOOD GAWD...i saw newspapers being delivered @ 7:00 this am from a car going down the road at 45-50 mph!! A passenger was flinging them out along the way, right in front of me. In Brandywine....
GEEZE!! It was weird, I found myself looking for driveways with newspaper-boxes to try to figure out when the next one would go flying.....talk about DISTRACTING. :shocking:

John Z

if you will
Now that is speedy delivery. I am glad I get my paper in the box next to the mailbox, or sometimes right in my driveway in a plastic bag. Never in the bushes or up in a tree or 53 feet from my driveway... :lol:

Elle

Happy Camper!
are you sure it was a newspaper and not some advertising thing? I would be pretty pissed if i paid to have my newspaper delivered and it was just flung near my yard for me to find it.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Well....they were tubular in shape, and dressed in orange plastic. When the guy flung them, they generally landed at about the middle of a driveway and bounced onto left side, boink, boink, boink, boink. :lol: Near as i can tell they were newspapers. And not flung into every driveway, but only certain ones.