How'd ya make out...

watercolor

yeah yeah
Did your kids, or the kids you took around make out with a good amount. I was a little ticked that when we got to breton bay that the girls (kayla and meghan) did not get much time. We got there about 6:45 and then got out around 7 pm. They closed down at 8. I was so mad, cause we hit like a handful of houses, and then my mom comes driving up..and says there is 30 minutes left. I was ticked. I know T or T use to go till 9 or so...*sigh*

Anyway, they did alright. I have a blister on my foot, it hurts, because of where its located. Right foot on the inside right under my big toe. People gave out mostly snickers, no fruit flavored candy (kayla's fav). A rub burn on the back of my heal...:lol:

So back to the orginal question...how'd ya make out?

Can I gripe anymore :razz:

K

Kizzy

My kids did very well. They just went to a few houses, but everyone was very generous. I wish I would have raided the candy bag before I came to work, but then again, I am on a diet. :rolleyes: I am just sitting at work bored and ready to go home.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by IM4Change
I wish I would have raided the candy bag before I came to work, but then again, I am on a diet.

Well..you are not the only one. I wish I could have done that too with my necies candy. LOL! But with what I wanted, WW would not approve me...:lol:

K

Kizzy

I have had grown men reading me jokes off laughy taffy wrappers all day today.

It is driving me nuts. The jokes are awful

What star should you watch out for?

A shooting star. :duh:

Ok, go away with your corny jokes.

My kids always want to give me the gross candy, so I have to steal when they are not looking. :lol:

I wonder where everyone is today?

bbubblyb

The past two years we have went to Wal-mart for trick or treating. Might sound a bit strange but they have a lot of people in the store giving out candy and Nicholas (my 5 yr old) got a lot, mostly good stuff too like hershey kisses, mini bars, reese cups and that sort of thing. We were planning on going to the library for their story time and trick or treating through the library but when we get there it's not even open. I thought the new lexington park library was already open. Anyway we went to the firehouse and then walmart so he did okay.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change

I wonder where everyone is today?
Secret lunch. BTW we changed the handshake and reset our decoder rings. :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
Secret lunch. BTW we changed the handshake and reset our decoder rings. :wink:
:lmao: I thought it was a bit quiet around here today as well.

K

Kizzy

Secret lunch. BTW we changed the handshake and reset our decoder rings.

I wasn't invited or told. :frown:

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, might as well go eat worms... :bawl:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

rescue161

i'm always one for that, BUT they aren't too keen on that type of stuff, and our computer network guy has a program that tracks anything that is not military, and if caught, you lose all internet privilages...:-(

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by rescue161
i'm always one for that, BUT they aren't too keen on that type of stuff, and our computer network guy has a program that tracks anything that is not military, and if caught, you lose all internet privilages...:-(

hey Scott. That is a good picture of you. :biggrin:
(that is my nice compliment of the day....now comes the rotten side)

Yea I know about that Scott...pertaining to the above. It sucks.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Halloweenie

I didn't get to take my daughter this year since I was out of town, but my Mom took her to Wildewood Center and she had a blast. The stores were giving out candy and had some really cute packages set up for the kids from what she was telling me. Very nice, easy, and not a lot of driving and in/out of the car.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Halloweenie

Originally posted by laureng
I didn't get to take my daughter this year since I was out of town, but my Mom took her to Wildewood Center and she had a blast. The stores were giving out candy and had some really cute packages set up for the kids from what she was telling me. Very nice, easy, and not a lot of driving and in/out of the car.
I do have to say, Mac had on the cutest dress that your Mom made on Halloween!

Cracka

Originally posted by rescue161
I would be here during the day, but they won't allow it at work...:frown:

I'm the same way,I'm only on here during lunch sometimes at home or after work hours at home,or like now,I'm on during the weekend,just don't trust our place enough to take the chance.One time they said I was on the internet and I wasn't on at all,... so ever since then I pretty much only check email.Bad thing is,all the action on here is during everyones work hours it seems,oh well.:cool:

Last edited:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Re: Halloweenie

Originally posted by RoseRed
I do have to say, Mac had on the cutest dress that your Mom made on Halloween!

Awwww, thanks! My Mom is a true sewing fanatic, that's for sure...I think this Halloween's dress is one of her best!!