Shoppers Food Warehouse?

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Please Confirm or Debunk:

I just heard a rumor that the Shoppers Food Warehouse in San Souci is on fire...questionable source. Anyone know?

I was going to go grocery shopping tonight.... :ohwell:

Club'nBabySeals said:
Please Confirm or Debunk:

I just heard a rumor that the Shoppers Food Warehouse in San Souci is on fire...questionable source. Anyone know?

I was going to go grocery shopping tonight.... :ohwell:
SNOPES.COM says :boo:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
It's not a fire, they're just pre-cooking the food (and employees and customers) for you to save you time on the way home!

BTW: It's snowing! BMT alert (That's bread, milk, toilet paper for those that have never worked in the grocery environment).

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
probably those same bigoted republican kids who burned those houses down in Ft. Washington. :ohwell:

Mo Mo

Fire in Sans Souci Plaza

I am the most reliable source since I work for Shoppers Food and Pharmacy. The store was not on fire. Fashion Bug was. As a precaution, all stores had to be evacuated. So everyone can still stop and get their BMTs. :dance:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Mo Mo said:
I am the most reliable source since I work for Shoppers Food and Pharmacy. The store was not on fire. Fashion Bug was. As a precaution, all stores had to be evacuated. So everyone can still stop and get their BMTs. :dance:
We'll see how reliable you are after Buddy checks in:tap:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Mo Mo said:
If you're so reliable, why do you think they have a pharmacy?

BuddyLee

Football addict
mainman said:
Is this forum big enough for 2 SFW employees? :confused:
One of my boss's has a contact on here. I once said something bad about SFW and she showed me the printed somd page. We both chuckled.:roflmao: