Craftsman StrapWrench

MikeyBash

I was sucked in by Bob Villa's TV commercial and I ordered that StrapWrench for $20. So far, it's failed at 2 out of 2 jobs I've tried to use it on. Maybe it's me, but I think this tool will end up on an upper shelf in my garage.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by MikeyBash
I was sucked in by Bob Villa's TV commercial and I ordered that StrapWrench for $20. So far, it's failed at 2 out of 2 jobs I've tried to use it on. Maybe it's me, but I think this tool will end up on an upper shelf in my garage.

Bummer... Why not just throw it away, or return it?

H

Heretic

I think its a piece of crap myself, its just a fancy jar opener.

K

Kain99

This is whats great about America! You can sell any junk legally... Capitalism... Gotta love it! My rule, buy nothing from T.V. It's all junk.. But then again I am negative...

H

Heretic

Sears does have an excellent tool program and will probably take it back if your unhappy. I pretty much ignore anything that Bob Villa is pimping on TV. There was a lawsuit against him a while back for selling a few houses that had major (undisclosed) structural problems, turns out he doesnt even have a general contractors liscense, he is just a TV personality. I do like his old sidekick Norm Abrahm that has his own TV show the New Yankee Workshop, its excellent, that is if your into woodworking.

Y

yornoc

Thanks Guys! I was about to buy that dang thing myself.

J

justhangn

I never buy into any tool that pure BFFI can do on it's own. :biggrin:

B - Brute
F - Force
and
F - F'ing
I - Ignorance