Spongebob promotes homsexuality?

MerF

You smell funny
That is such a load of BULLSHIAT.

How can the article be posted without even one example of what these groups are specifically protesting?

"HEY!!!! Did you see that dog hump that other dog? That was male on male humping, let's sue the owners because that is GAY!"

Farking idiots.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Ridiculous. Believe me, I've watched PLENTY of episodes with my kids and all it really is is silliness. What? We can't let kids have some innocent humor and silliness now? Those of you that have read my posts know that I'm a pretty conservative/family values sort of guy and I urge you all to stay off of this bandwagon.

This is as dumb as the jokes about Bert and Ernie being gay.

BTE

Extra Ordinary
tlatchaw said:
Ridiculous. Believe me, I've watched PLENTY of episodes with my kids and all it really is is silliness. What? We can't let kids have some innocent humor and silliness now? Those of you that have read my posts know that I'm a pretty conservative/family values sort of guy and I urge you all to stay off of this bandwagon.

This is as dumb as the jokes about Bert and Ernie being gay.
And even if Bert and Ernie were gay.....who gives a sh*t! They were nice puppets that kids loved. The reason this upcoming video is being sent to 60,000+ schools is because the children of these bible thumping freaks are being raised to be hate mongers and need to be taught tolerance and diversity. :tantrum

Oh God Merf...I got on my damn soapbox! :rolleyes:

MerF

You smell funny
BTE said:
Oh God Merf...I got on my damn soapbox! :rolleyes:
Hahahaha....the power of the green stuff hypnotizes you.

But one would be hard pressed to find someone who is blatantly for this. :dance:

F

fishn guy

Dont bad mouth sponge bob, his life is better than yours.....
How cool would it be to live in a pineapple under the sea.....

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
There is something so unsettling to me about seeking and destroying the innocence of children so that an organization, in the name of christianity, can confront THIER shortcomings in the form of fear.

F

fishn guy

virgovictoria said:
There is something so unsettling to me about seeking and destroying the innocence of children so that an organization, in the name of christianity, can confront THIER shortcomings in the form of fear.
of a cartoon sponge.

MerF

You smell funny
fishn guy said:
of a cartoon sponge.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

You're the first for my green stuff at midnight. :lmao:

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
spongebob rules. me and the daughter watch it all the time.patric reminds me of the ex all the time. no gay shiat here. iye iye captain